Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle.

Discus and support Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Just received my Xbox series X Forza Horizon 5 bundle and did the first setup which went fine, but I never got the option to redeem the Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin_731, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Martin_731
    Martin_731 Guest

Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle.

Hello,

Just received my Xbox series X Forza Horizon 5 bundle and did the first setup which went fine, but I never got the option to redeem the Forza Horizon 5 that should be 'delivered during console setup' according to the description on the box cover that also has the Horizon 5 bundle image on the cover. I also read that there should be an option 'Included with this Xbox' in either the settings menu or store, but this option is not there for me.

- Signed out and signed in

- Reinstalled the Xbox to make sure I didn't miss anything

- Ran all the updates

It seems like it's just recognized as a standard Xbox Series X edition without the Forza bundle.

Everything was sealed and unopened btw.

Thanks,

Martin

:)

Martin_731, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Martin_731, If the Bundle should have come with the game and it didn't, you should contact Xbox support via chat so they can help you.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Talousministeri Win User

can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

It was a console bundle, including forza horizon 4 and forza motorsport 7 (digital download codes). I can see the motorsport in the order history, but horizon isn't there.
  4. Francia J. Win User

FH5 Hot wheels

In this case, you may need to reach out to Forza Support because I can confirm that as long as you have purchased the Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels you don't need the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle, the bundle itself includes the expansion but you're just required to have the game installed.
  5. Stanley Kaempf Win User

I bought a series x with Forza bundle but skipped the install while setting up my console how do I now get the game

My issue is slightly different.

I bought the XBox Series X console with the Forza Horizon 5 Bundle.

When I check with the “Included with this Xbox console@ it only shows Diablo IV - Standard Edition.

What the heck? Where is my Forza bundle?

The box was sealed and doesn’t appear to be open box.
  6. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11

This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
Thema:

1. Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle. - Similar Threads - Digital Direct 'included

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Xbox one S digital external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S digital external storage: If I add an external storage to my Xbox one s all digital console, will I have to transfer games back and forth to be able to use them? Or does it work together, variations playing off of the...
  4. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  5. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  6. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  7. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  8. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  9. Add game to Xbox digital store

in XBoX on Windows
    Add game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games...
  10. Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?: There’s two parts to this question: 1. Does any Xbox Series S included the Gilded Hunter bundle? (Fortnite, Rocket league, and Fall Guys) because I have an Xbox Series S and I want the bundle for...