Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle.

Discus and support Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Just received my Xbox series X Forza Horizon 5 bundle and did the first setup which went fine, but I never got the option to redeem the Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin_731, Feb 7, 2023.

  1. Martin_731
    Martin_731 Guest

    Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle.


    Hello,

    Just received my Xbox series X Forza Horizon 5 bundle and did the first setup which went fine, but I never got the option to redeem the Forza Horizon 5 that should be 'delivered during console setup' according to the description on the box cover that also has the Horizon 5 bundle image on the cover. I also read that there should be an option 'Included with this Xbox' in either the settings menu or store, but this option is not there for me.

    - Signed out and signed in

    - Reinstalled the Xbox to make sure I didn't miss anything

    - Ran all the updates

    It seems like it's just recognized as a standard Xbox Series X edition without the Forza bundle.

    Everything was sealed and unopened btw.

    Thanks,

    Martin

    :)
     
    Martin_731, Feb 7, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Martin_731, If the Bundle should have come with the game and it didn't, you should contact Xbox support via chat so they can help you.

    Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

    See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

    If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

    Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

    Click Contact us

    Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

    On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

    On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Talousministeri Win User

    can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

    It was a console bundle, including forza horizon 4 and forza motorsport 7 (digital download codes). I can see the motorsport in the order history, but horizon isn't there.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    FH5 Hot wheels

    In this case, you may need to reach out to Forza Support because I can confirm that as long as you have purchased the Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels you don't need the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle, the bundle itself includes the expansion but you're just required to have the game installed.
  5. Stanley Kaempf Win User

    I bought a series x with Forza bundle but skipped the install while setting up my console how do I now get the game

    My issue is slightly different.

    I bought the XBox Series X console with the Forza Horizon 5 Bundle.

    When I check with the “Included with this Xbox console@ it only shows Diablo IV - Standard Edition.

    What the heck? Where is my Forza bundle?

    The box was sealed and doesn’t appear to be open box.
  6. lvnleysoul69 Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11

    This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

    Hope this helps have a good day!
Thema:

Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle.

Loading...
  1. Digital Direct 'included with this Xbox' option missing on Xbox with Forza Horizon 5 bundle. - Similar Threads - Digital Direct 'included

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?: There’s two parts to this question: 1. Does any Xbox Series S included the Gilded Hunter bundle? (Fortnite, Rocket league, and Fall Guys) because I have an Xbox Series S and I want the bundle for...