Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition

Discus and support Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi guys! Received this bundle today from Amazon and I was trying to redeem Digital Direct Xbox Game Pass and Cyberpunk 2077, the issue is that my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gmonnn, Jun 13, 2020.

  1. Gmonnn
    Gmonnn Guest

    Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition


    Hi guys!

    Received this bundle today from Amazon and I was trying to redeem Digital Direct Xbox Game Pass and Cyberpunk 2077, the issue is that my Xbox did not offer me anything during setup and sign in attempt. I Tried:

    • sign out and sign in back.

    • created fresh microsoft account with UK region and to completed the same cycle

    • restored Xbox to factory and set up Xbox again

    • Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox - there is no such section, no matter which account is used

    • My games & apps > Full Library > Console offers - there also no “ Included with this Xbox”

    Issue might be related to my location, I am located in Latvia, which is not present in Xbox region list.

    Is there anything else what I missed?

    :)
     
    Gmonnn, Jun 13, 2020
    #1
  2. Gmonnn Win User

    Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition

    Hi guys, I found solution.

    It works only with sign out and sign in back.

    In console region settings you need to set your location to the country where you xbox comes from. For me it was amazon.de so I set Germany as location in xbox settings, signed out from my account, signed in back and I was able to redeem everything. Prompt
    appeared with diffent accounts during sign in process. If for you it did not work try to change location in settings and repeat sign out + sign in until success.
  3. Gmonnn Win User

    Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition

    Hi ,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on Cyberpunk bundle. Only thing comes in the bundle is the console, controller, the game, and 1 month trial of game pass ultimate. As you do not live in an Xbox live region, the ultimate
    was probably not included. Here is a
    link
    to the bundle itself.

    Thanks,

    Brad
    Thank you for the answer, Brad.

    Physical card with game pass was included in the box, game as well. Console was purchased from amazon.de and if your theory would be correct I would be able to redeem at least Cyberpunk 2077, but I was not able to redeem it as well. All menus simply missing
    section which used to redeem Digital Direct content according to the official guide.

    Could ability to redeem Digital Direct content be related to the IP adress or location?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition

    Hi Gmonnn,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on Cyberpunk bundle. Only thing comes in the bundle is the console, controller, the game, and 1 month trial of game pass ultimate. As you do not live in an Xbox live region, the ultimate
    was probably not included. Here is a
    link
    to the bundle itself.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. curiousfox Win User

    Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition

    Just tried it again, removed my profile, turned off the console, unplugged the power and gave it a good while. Turned it back on, added my profile again and after a few screens about password and controller preferences there was a screen with the option
    to claim the included cyberpunk and game pass. Its worked, the game is in My Games list and i have ULTIMATE after my gamertag!
  6. curiousfox Win User

    Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition

    Hi Brad,

    I am also having an issue redeeming the Cyberpunk game and Xbox Game Pass offer that came bundled with the Cyberpunk LE console. It was an option on install but I skipped as it sad you can claim it later but there is no option in the My Games & Apps > Full
    Library > Available Offers and there is no "Included with this Xbox" option in Settings > Account as advised on the Digital Direct: Find your games and offers help page. I have removed my profile and re-added it and nothing has changed. Bought from Microsoft
    in the UK if that helps.

    Cheers
Thema:

Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition

Loading...
  1. Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition - Similar Threads - Digital direct content

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?: There’s two parts to this question: 1. Does any Xbox Series S included the Gilded Hunter bundle? (Fortnite, Rocket league, and Fall Guys) because I have an Xbox Series S and I want the bundle for...