digital copy of DARK SOULS 3 wont start

Discus and support digital copy of DARK SOULS 3 wont start in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have uninstalled and reinstalled, it still wont start, but all my other games start no problem 5c71a483-fe98-478f-8687-446b47e979a1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I am The Rez, Oct 15, 2017.

1. I am The Rez
    I am The Rez Guest

i have uninstalled and reinstalled, it still wont start, but all my other games start no problem

:)

I am The Rez, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Slowfrost
    Slowfrost Guest
    Twenty-two Character Code Instead of 25.

I recently picked up a copy of Dark Souls 3. It was supposed to come with a 25-character code for a digital copy of Dark Souls, but I was given 22 instead. Help, please? Thank you.

Slowfrost, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Kam Parmar
    Kam Parmar Guest
    Dark Souls BC

Just wanted to know if I own a copy of dark souls will this now work on my xbox one seeing as this is now a digital preorder bonus when you buy dark souls 3 through the store?

Kam Parmar, Oct 15, 2017
  4. swytshPita Win User

comprei dark souls 3 não ganhei o cod dark souls 1

comprei o dark souls 3 em mídia digital pela própria live e ainda não recebi o código para o Dark Souls TM

[Translation]

I bought the dark souls 3 in digital media by the live and still have not received the code for Dark Souls TM
  5. TBreit-C6F567D2-0714 Win User

Dark Souls

According to the store page, the preorder bonus is available to play immediately on Xbox 360 and will be playable on Xbox One when it goes live at a later date.

"You can also digitally pre-order DARK SOULS III from the Xbox Store and receive a free digital copy of DARK SOULS as well. The code for DARK SOULS will be delivered to their Xbox message center in 7-10 days with DARK SOULS ready to play on Xbox
    360 immediately and on Xbox One when the title becomes available via backward compatibility in the future
    . "

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/dark-souls-3
  6. FossilLattice85 Win User

error code 0x838601e7

It wont even start dark souls 3 MICROSOFT FIX XBOX JEEZ I AM R

EALLY CLOSE TO CHANGING CONSOLES
  7. NEEDthisHAM Win User

Twenty-two Character Code Instead of 25.

I have same issue, I picked up a new copy of Dark Souls 3, which included a code for Dark Souls. The only problem is that the code is short 3 characters.
  8. Shadow1569 Win User

Dark Souls 3 Promotion - Dark Souls 1 Key Not Received

I pre ordered dark souls 3 over 2 weeks ago from the xbox store digitally and I have still not received my digital code for dark souls 1.
Thema:

1. digital copy of DARK SOULS 3 wont start - Similar Threads - digital copy DARK

2. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  3. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  4. Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?: Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ? Everyone is getting the censored German version, even tho we are outside of Germany and even Germany...
  5. Physical copy of a digital game unable to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of a digital game unable to work: Hi there, My question is about the physical version of a game not working as intended. But context so a few months ago I brought the digital versions of the batman arkham trilogy. Until I could...
  6. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  7. my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?: my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ? 26eafadf-3adf-4b54-b393-e81729c5ac56
  8. King kong digital copy has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    King kong digital copy has disappeared: Hello I purchased a digital copy of King Kong a few years ago and I wanted to download it again and play it but it is not appearing in my owned games nor is it appearing in my purchase history , i...
  9. Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2: I’ve played and beaten red dead redemption 2 multiple times have game data and achievements as proof but when I reset my Xbox the Microsoft store acts as if I never played it and don’t own it what...
  10. Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...: Heyo! I am looking to do something, but i'm not 100% sure on how to go about it. I'm not one of these people that will bottle neck the rules, to get what I want. My aim is to take the files from...