Digital copy of Battlefield V keeps re-installing, how can i permanantly remove it from my...

Discus and support Digital copy of Battlefield V keeps re-installing, how can i permanantly remove it from my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a digital copy of BFV for my xbox one s on the day of release, which has been corrupted from day 1 when i bought it from Microsoft online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JP183-2A698698-D404-4608-, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Digital copy of Battlefield V keeps re-installing, how can i permanantly remove it from my...

I bought a digital copy of BFV for my xbox one s on the day of release, which has been corrupted from day 1 when i bought it from Microsoft online store, its unplayable, i kept the game beyond the refund date, thinking the issues would sort themselves out
    through patches etc and talking to EA, but alas no they have not so i am stuck with it.

Ive uninstalled it multiple times, i bought a hard disc copy of the game to see if i can play it normally that way, i insert the disc, install, thinking it will install through the disc but the digital copy keeps re-installing itself, i go to play online
    and i have the same issues all over again.

Ive been back and forth with Microsoft and EA countless times. All solutions offerd to fix my digital copy dont fix anything , ea have recorded it as corrupted.

Does anyone know a way i can permanantly remove my bfv digital copy from my Xbox /or account?

So i can install the hard disc copy and play through that without the digital copy issues.

Any guidance please!

Many thamks.

:)

JP183-2A698698-D404-4608-, Jan 7, 2021
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Can disc installs run without the disc if you have a DLC code?

It's not a "DLC code", just a digital copy of the game.

Yes, one can use the disc to install a game, then activate a digital copy. The digital copy will not need to re-download, it'll automatically use the disc install.
  3. PURExKsavBearX Win User

Digital game and physical game

I dont think you will. I personally had the digital version on gta v installed but the digital copy malfunctioned for like a week i used the disc copy until i was able to get the digital copy to work properly.
  4. G4meLegend15 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Help

Update: Previously it wouldn't allow me to copy saves, but removing my account and re-installing it made it so I can now copy the save which fixes it
  5. pd730 Win User

Buying Disc and Digital Of Same Game Question

Or let's say you win a digital copy after you already bought a physical copy. I was wondering how that worked as well - do I have to uninstall and then re-download from the digital copy?
  6. Wig n Warrior Win User

FIFA 15 refuses to install

Thanks for the reply - from my original post - you can see i have already tried installing offline.

Its not a space issue - i now have over 125gb of free space on the drive and other games will happily uninstall and re-install from both digital and disk based copies.
Thema:

Digital copy of Battlefield V keeps re-installing, how can i permanantly remove it from my...

1. Digital copy of Battlefield V keeps re-installing, how can i permanantly remove it from my... - Similar Threads - Digital copy Battlefield

2. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  3. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  4. Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?: Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ? Everyone is getting the censored German version, even tho we are outside of Germany and even Germany...
  5. Physical copy of a digital game unable to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of a digital game unable to work: Hi there, My question is about the physical version of a game not working as intended. But context so a few months ago I brought the digital versions of the batman arkham trilogy. Until I could...
  6. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  7. my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?: my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ? 26eafadf-3adf-4b54-b393-e81729c5ac56
  8. King kong digital copy has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    King kong digital copy has disappeared: Hello I purchased a digital copy of King Kong a few years ago and I wanted to download it again and play it but it is not appearing in my owned games nor is it appearing in my purchase history , i...
  9. Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2: I’ve played and beaten red dead redemption 2 multiple times have game data and achievements as proof but when I reset my Xbox the Microsoft store acts as if I never played it and don’t own it what...
  10. Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...: Heyo! I am looking to do something, but i'm not 100% sure on how to go about it. I'm not one of these people that will bottle neck the rules, to get what I want. My aim is to take the files from...