Digital content

Discus and support Digital content in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased destiny the taken king legendary edition and it was advertised that I would get the 3 exotic class items, shaders, and emotes but I never... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JayJayDaKid86, Aug 12, 2016.

  1. Digital content


    I purchased destiny the taken king legendary edition and it was advertised that I would get the 3 exotic class items, shaders, and emotes but I never received them.

    :)
     
    JayJayDaKid86, Aug 12, 2016
    #1
  2. Digital Content

    They claim a buy once play anywhere so yes you will be able to redownload to your X1. All your content will be licensed to your account.
     
    kyzaa-CE79A809-FD40-4042-B1E8-04E898000D6A, Aug 12, 2016
    #2
  3. GuyP.
    GuyP. Guest
    Digital Content

    Since, I've been purchasing my movies and shows on my xbox 360. Will it be possible once I go to Xbox One I can transfer my licenses to the new console and play my content on it? I have a lot of seasons and movies on my 360 and I don't want to lose all my
    content.
     
    GuyP., Aug 12, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

    Digital content

    Hey JayJayDaKid86! You will need to purchase the
    Collector's edition
    in order to get those bonus items. If you have any issues purchasing, post a new thread in
    Purchasing, Downloading, and Redeeming on Xbox One. Thanks!
     
    Mister Cizl, Aug 15, 2016
    #4
  5. I know it comes with the collectors edition but when I went to buy the version I bought it said it will come with those items. My friend also bought the same thing and he received the items, late but he got them.
     
    JayJayDaKid86, Aug 16, 2016
    #5
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Heya JayJayDaKid86.

    As Mister Cizl mentioned you'll need to purchase the Collector's edition for this content. IF you have any other questions for purchasing issues please post in the forum following the link Mister Cizl provided above. Thanks!
     
    Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Mister Maka Win User

    Digital content

    Heya JayJayDaKid86.

    As Mister Cizl mentioned you'll need to purchase the Collector's edition for this content. IF you have any other questions for purchasing issues please post in the forum following the link Mister Cizl provided above. Thanks!
  8. JayJayDaKid86 Win User

    Digital content

    I know it comes with the collectors edition but when I went to buy the version I bought it said it will come with those items. My friend also bought the same thing and he received the items, late but he got them.
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

    Digital content

    Hey JayJayDaKid86! You will need to purchase the
    Collector's edition
    in order to get those bonus items. If you have any issues purchasing, post a new thread in
    Purchasing, Downloading, and Redeeming on Xbox One. Thanks!
  10. BlueHawk0000 Win User

    digital content

    im having an issue while connecting to my xbox live account even tough everything is my wifi settings is great so im not sure why this is
  11. BlaqueDynomite Win User

    Digital Content

    I think that is true, I have Avengers on my xbox 360 in Xbox Video, that i was able to load to my Surface Tablet with no issues, it is the one thing that is keeping me Xbox, same content across all devices (phone, tablet/pc, Console)
Thema:

Digital content

Loading...
  1. Digital content - Similar Threads - Digital content

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. received the content. I brought it though xbox store I have the digital download any ideas ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    received the content. I brought it though xbox store I have the digital download any ideas ?: I recently brought cod mwIII vault upgrade but I haven't recipe the content. I brought it though xbox store I own the digital game any ideas on how to get my stuff I paid for ??...
  7. I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game: So I purchased a hard copy of MW3 and after the fact, purchased from the microsoft store on my console (Xbox Series X) the Vault Edition. It installed, and I can see it in my game files on my...
  8. Digital content not installing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital content not installing: Games from disk installes but if i try to download from Microsoft it starts but after a while it stops. f7965af7-4c62-4b9d-b832-76238f87faff
  9. can i exchange disks for the digital content on them for free due to content not...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i exchange disks for the digital content on them for free due to content not...: I have physical disk dlc for fallout 3 as well as fallout 3 on disk and i have gamepass but i can only play them (dlc) when they’re in my xbox as after i’ve installed them it doesn’t register i...
  10. Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...