Digital Content Refund

Discus and support Digital Content Refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot play my digital content games because of Microsoft's poor infrastructure. How do I get a refund for all the content I paid for that I now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonWescott, Feb 26, 2021.

  1. JasonWescott
    JasonWescott Guest

    Digital Content Refund


    I cannot play my digital content games because of Microsoft's poor infrastructure. How do I get a refund for all the content I paid for that I now cannot use?

    :)
     
    JasonWescott, Feb 26, 2021
    #1
  2. PrefacedWaif159 Win User

    Microsoft Store Refund Refused Without Proper Justification

    Microsoft will not have unjustifiably say no to refunding content iv had this debate with them many times. All digital content is none refundable and doesn't comply with refund rules there for such preorder content and digital content is once charged is
    not going to get a refund endorsed by microsoft because compliance says no. Your next step would be going through arbitration which can be a costly experience.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

    Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?

    Unfortunately, refunds are only possible on content purchased within the past fourteen (14) days. You can learn more about digital content refunds

    on this page
    .
  4. DangerousFoil Win User

    Can I Get A Refund On My Digital Copy Of Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

    There is no way that I know of to get a refund. I says in black and white when you download your digital copy that there are no refunds of digital content.
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

    need to get refunded for game download purchases on my credit card

    Keep in mind that they may not refund the game. Typically, digital content is a non-refundable purchase.
  6. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

    I need a refund on the Season pass.

    Fraid not...the digital content states usually no refunds.
Thema:

Digital Content Refund

Loading...
  1. Digital Content Refund - Similar Threads - Digital Content Refund

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. received the content. I brought it though xbox store I have the digital download any ideas ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    received the content. I brought it though xbox store I have the digital download any ideas ?: I recently brought cod mwIII vault upgrade but I haven't recipe the content. I brought it though xbox store I own the digital game any ideas on how to get my stuff I paid for ??...
  7. I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game: So I purchased a hard copy of MW3 and after the fact, purchased from the microsoft store on my console (Xbox Series X) the Vault Edition. It installed, and I can see it in my game files on my...
  8. Digital content not installing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital content not installing: Games from disk installes but if i try to download from Microsoft it starts but after a while it stops. f7965af7-4c62-4b9d-b832-76238f87faff
  9. can i exchange disks for the digital content on them for free due to content not...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i exchange disks for the digital content on them for free due to content not...: I have physical disk dlc for fallout 3 as well as fallout 3 on disk and i have gamepass but i can only play them (dlc) when they’re in my xbox as after i’ve installed them it doesn’t register i...
  10. Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...