Digital content not installing

Discus and support Digital content not installing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Games from disk installes but if i try to download from Microsoft it starts but after a while it stops. f7965af7-4c62-4b9d-b832-76238f87faff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by schalk tait, Nov 16, 2023.

  1. schalk tait
    schalk tait Guest

    Digital content not installing


    Games from disk installes but if i try to download from Microsoft it starts but after a while it stops.

    :)
     
    schalk tait, Nov 16, 2023
    #1
  2. CLOWNZILLA Win User

    Digital Content not installing

    I'm having the exact same problem. Installation is stuck on 19% and I have turned off my console, unplugged the power AND unplugged the network cable. I purchased this system today and I'm already having problems with it before I even play a single game.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    Digital content not installing

    Hi Schalk T, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

    From what I understand, when you try to install a game it stops, what is not very clear to me is whether it stops in the download or in the direct installation. Since if it is in the download it is possible that it is a problem with the Internet and the solution would be the following:

    One of the options is to contact your ISP which is the internet provider to get a little more help with this problem in case the error is with the download, the second temporary option is to use your phone as a mobile access point, that is, share the internet with the console and try to install the game again.

    In case the problem is not with the download since the game is downloaded but rather with the installation of the game, you may need to restore your console to eliminate any corrupt files that are in the system, you must select the Keep my files option. games and applications so that no data is deleted. Follow these steps:

    1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information > Reset console.
    3. Select Reset and keep my games and apps. This will reset the operating system and remove all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

    Note: You only have to remember your credentials to log in to your account again.

    Since I am not able to understand very well the problem you present, here I leave you the 2 possible solutions so that you can try each of them depending on your case. I hope this information is useful for you.

    Information source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t-at-all/141f31c6-3b6c-4310-b861-820d9a82f133

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Transferring content

    If you have purchased the digital content, then you should be able to re-install that content, and retain access to that content without any issues.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    I've purchased Destiny 2 Forsaken, but it says I have to buy it to play

    Hello Chaos,

    Sorry for the issue with your game. Try uninstalling the game and DLC completely and install it from the disk.
    Have you made sure all the DLC content is installed? Also, if you installed all the content digitally, why do you own a disc? This may be causing the issue. Since you have all of it installed digital, if it is just the normal game not legendary. For
    example The disc license is for legendary, the digital license is for the regular game.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Digital downloads after factory reset

    Digital content is tied to your account, so once you've redeemed a code you no longer need the code to redownload the content. Everything will be listed as ready to install in your games and apps.
Thema:

Digital content not installing

Loading...
  1. Digital content not installing - Similar Threads - Digital content installing

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. received the content. I brought it though xbox store I have the digital download any ideas ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    received the content. I brought it though xbox store I have the digital download any ideas ?: I recently brought cod mwIII vault upgrade but I haven't recipe the content. I brought it though xbox store I own the digital game any ideas on how to get my stuff I paid for ??...
  8. I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game: So I purchased a hard copy of MW3 and after the fact, purchased from the microsoft store on my console (Xbox Series X) the Vault Edition. It installed, and I can see it in my game files on my...
  9. can i exchange disks for the digital content on them for free due to content not...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i exchange disks for the digital content on them for free due to content not...: I have physical disk dlc for fallout 3 as well as fallout 3 on disk and i have gamepass but i can only play them (dlc) when they’re in my xbox as after i’ve installed them it doesn’t register i...
  10. Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...