Digital code says already redeemed

Discus and support Digital code says already redeemed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased 2 separte Xbox digital codes and when I typed in the first code it said already redeemed, which it wasn't. So I then typed in the other... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IlyseLaBue, May 11, 2021.

1. IlyseLaBue
    IlyseLaBue Guest

I purchased 2 separte Xbox digital codes and when I typed in the first code it said already redeemed, which it wasn't. So I then typed in the other digital code, it also said that it was already redeemed, which it wasn't. I had just purchased the codes from Amazon prior to typing them in so there's no way they could have already been redeemed! Called Amazon who said they can't help, contact Xbox- my son is crying, nothing is working, and I've spent $40 on nothing! Help!

:)

IlyseLaBue, May 11, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

If you are facing this error message when trying to redeem your code, it means that it's either was already redeemed on your account or on another account.

For the game content codes, I highly recommend checking your game collection from a PC to see if the game content is there.

If the code wasn't been redeemed on your account, Please Contact us | Xbox Support to check the validity of that code from their end.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Digital codes saying they are already redeemed?

You would have to contact the card vendor for Costco, check your recipet or the physical card

Codes are distributed like physical games. The card vendor purchases the codes and then is responsible for distributing them
  4. Mom2Boys73 Win User

Digital codes saying they are already redeemed?

I bought 2 $100 xbox gift cards from Costco online. I recieved them in my email a short while later. Microsoft is saying they are already redeemed. Since my information is connected to Noth my costco and Microsoft account is there a way to track who fraudently redeemed these codes? My email was un opened and I opened it as soon as I got it. How does this get fixed? Costco says 1 to 3 days, but what I'm trying to get is on sale now. It seems Microsoft should be able to track where and when it was redeemed. Or am I just screwed out of $180 by some Costco or Microsoft employee?
    Jeff, were you able to find out who redeemed your codes? I'm having the same issue with my Xbox e-cards that I purchased from them on 12/12!
  5. mjdixon Win User

Fallout 3 code please help

@KCEEZIE Thanks, I received redeem code, it says code already used, so I've checked online and it does say I've already purchased, don't remember buying digital copy of Fallout 3 for 360, got DVD version though.
  6. ThePouchBear Win User

Redeem a code--says it is already redeemed.

If the code shows as redeemed, then it be an issue with the retailer (in this case Amazon).
Thema:

1. Digital code says already redeemed - Similar Threads - Digital code says

2. I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...

in XBoX on Windows
    I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...: Same thing as the question 567f354f-0f4f-4464-9ea3-4359122a2f48
  3. Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?: Here are the steps to activate www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code: Visit: https://www.disneyplus.com/begin/ 1. Launch the Disney+ app on your TV or device: Power on your TV or device...
  4. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  5. How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite: How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite 861f65d2-01ca-4b6b-a06a-d8700e237b3b
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed: Please need help how to redeem my digital code 773dd399-cbbc-4f2c-a2ad-65f91a2ab983
  8. My digital code says redeemed already what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital code says redeemed already what do I do: I bought a code from game stop online and I went to put the code in and it says it’s been used 094dad43-47b8-41c4-a825-f7f10223272b
  9. What do I do when it says sign in on my Xbox and gives me a 8 digit code

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when it says sign in on my Xbox and gives me a 8 digit code: Is says sign in and go to a link but it doesn't ask me for the 8 digit code bde14d98-c70f-4959-9bce-925f7bb06e7a
  10. I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...: My 25 digit code is for my 3 month live gold so I can play online with my friends on 2k17 and everything, but I can't do that until this problem is fixed. 0a27e789-8c96-49e3-ad1e-10608de35d6a