Digital code error

Discus and support Digital code error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought red dead redemption digital code and when I Use It says you can't use it in your current region or something like that I tried in other... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by t6eer_, Jul 20, 2021.

1. t6eer_
    t6eer_ Guest

Digital code error

I bought red dead redemption digital code and when I Use It says you can't use it in your current region or something like that

I tried in other account but its the same

:)

t6eer_, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Error code when trying to purchase xbox live.

You sure thats the error code? Error codes are 8 digits long,the one you have posted has 9 digits.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Error code 800700E when downloading purchased content

4. HassanB Win User

Unable to download Gamer profile

Hi,

That isn't a complete error code, I believe you're missing 1 digit. Can you please reply back with the full 8 digit error code?
  5. VibroPlex Win User

error code 8c320008

That's a seven digit number, and the '8' codes typically are eight digits long. Could you please recheck that error code?
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Cannot buy a game from Marketplace

Can you please confirm this error code. Error codes on the console are generally 8-digits long.
Thema:

Digital code error

1. Digital code error - Similar Threads - Digital code error

2. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  3. Error code 0x803f800c on a digital game I OWN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f800c on a digital game I OWN: Hi, today I tried to open Forza Horizon 4, a game I owned for about 3 years through the xbox home thinghy and a friend of mine. My xbox is set up as the xbox home. However a notification said i...
  4. Error code: 0x800705b4. Unable to play any digital games on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x800705b4. Unable to play any digital games on Xbox Series X.: I am unable to launch anything, online or offline. The store pages don’t allow me to click to download new games, and games I already had no longer launch and instead give me the error code:...
  5. I still get the installation stopped and the error code 0x87e00005 for a digital download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still get the installation stopped and the error code 0x87e00005 for a digital download...: I have tried multiple hard resets along with switching networks, changing my DNS to a different server, and clearing the queue. I don't think it is a network issue because my download speed is...
  6. Error loading Flight Simulator 25-digit Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error loading Flight Simulator 25-digit Code: I bought the Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th Anniversary edition but on loading the code on my Xbox X, I get the error ‘Something went wrong’ with CV:HeBlMkAWWf9sYCuS0UTzVj.76. Not...
  7. I’m getting an error code digit-resort on start for modern warfare 2. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m getting an error code digit-resort on start for modern warfare 2. How do I fix it?: I have an Xbox and trying to play modern warfare2 . The playlist won’t update and I’m getting an error code, disc read error (87):’eng_global_shared_mp.ff’. But I have the a digital version of the...
  8. 25-Digit Code Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    25-Digit Code Error: I brought a 25-Digit Code and underneath it says "You need to contact a merchant to activate the code" and could you please help me out ed4da0be-9a3d-49d1-9746-442eed76507a
  9. Error retrieving 25-digit live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error retrieving 25-digit live gold code: I am trying to insert a 25-digit live gold code into my account and an XBOS-3014 error appear 9c228e7d-5e3a-4879-b844-0c8573cb7c5d 2016/12/22 - 12:22:18 UTC. Can someone help me?...
  10. I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...: My 25 digit code is for my 3 month live gold so I can play online with my friends on 2k17 and everything, but I can't do that until this problem is fixed. 0a27e789-8c96-49e3-ad1e-10608de35d6a