Digital Call of duty cold war

Discus and support Digital Call of duty cold war in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Call of Duty Black ops Cold war for 34$ on my Xbox series two days ago. When I installed it and tried to play it automatically sent me to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartinDeporras, Nov 10, 2021.

  1. Digital Call of duty cold war


    I bought Call of Duty Black ops Cold war for 34$ on my Xbox series two days ago. When I installed it and tried to play it automatically sent me to a new screen where it showed the subscriptions Xbox game pass ultimate and Xbox live Gold which I don't have. There was no option to just play the game that I own. How do I just play my game without having to subscribe?

    :)
     
    MartinDeporras, Nov 10, 2021
    #1
  2. HeadShotDKO1987 Win User

    Cold war

    Call of duty cold war is not working
  3. Francia J. Win User

    I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  4. Pasquale C. Win User

    COD Modern Warfare series x

    Hi!

    Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

    Regards
  5. Ratatouille_05 Win User

    Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games

    Can I play the games (Call of Duty Cold War and Call of Duty Modern Warfare) on my Windows PC?
  6. Francia J. Win User

    How come when I open call of duty black ops coldwar a pop up appears saying purchase game then another pop up appears saying game already installed but still wont let me play mind you I own this game.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

    Make sure that these packs are installed:

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
Thema:

Digital Call of duty cold war

Loading...
  1. Digital Call of duty cold war - Similar Threads - Digital Call duty

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  7. my May 12, 2025 Order number [mod removed] call of duty 2 for pc hasnt arrived for digital...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    my May 12, 2025 Order number [mod removed] call of duty 2 for pc hasnt arrived for digital...: I've checked my Microsoft store , battlenet and Xbox account, nothing. Would you send a download link to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Thank you...
  8. How to successfully install call of duty modern warfare digital game packs.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to successfully install call of duty modern warfare digital game packs.: when i install mine and try playing campaign it says some dlc are missing. I trued deleting and installing nothing helps 15756d89-7d5f-436a-bd19-2f130a62ea35
  9. Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S: My Original Xbox One power supply died and I was told you can't get them anymore! So I purchased an Xbox One S Pre Owned and can't play Call of Duty Black Ops 3. But I could on my Original Xbox...
  10. Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...: the title sums it up pretty much. after a local multiplayer match ends, the game tries to go back to the match settings screen but crashes afterwards giving the error message “The disc is...