Digital bundle options did not pop up when setting up my new series s

Discus and support Digital bundle options did not pop up when setting up my new series s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bought a series s with gilded hunter bundle. It never popped up for me to claim c152ea0d-9131-465a-8193-29dc3757078f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Illyria 2x2, Feb 10, 2023.

  1. Illyria 2x2
    Illyria 2x2 Guest

    Digital bundle options did not pop up when setting up my new series s


    Bought a series s with gilded hunter bundle. It never popped up for me to claim

    :)
     
    Illyria 2x2, Feb 10, 2023
    #1
  2. DeniqL Win User

    Digital bundle options did not pop up when setting up my new series s

    Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    Are they not appearing over here?

    Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox

    If you still don’t see your Digital Direct offers, try removing and re-adding your Microsoft account.

    Remove Account:

    1. Press the Xbox button.

    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

    4. Close.

    Power Cycle:

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

    2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

    Add Account:

    1. Press the Xbox button.

    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

    3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

    After that, check for the bundle again
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Gears of War 3 for 360 on Xbox One

    You just pop the disk I. That's it

    The only option to install is from a digital copy not a disk

    Bundle willing only show up on the store which you can not jse
  4. Keshen Kisten Win User

    Xbox series x Microsoft store and online feature of games not connecting

    Hi Josef

    I will try out your option A and provide feedback

    I have tried option B and that did not help

    Please provide any other options

    What console do you have - Xbox series s digital
    Is your console up to date- The console did perform an update on start up and does indicate system is up to date
    Is the console brand new or used - New
    Where are you physically located? (Country)- South Africa
    What’s your NAT type - Open
    And are you not using an insider build/ beta OS, right - Not sure what this is
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Help me set up

    Hi MaxEB, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Please, restart your phone and launch the App again.

    If it still does not work, you can reinstall the app.

    Another option is to complete the setup using the controller.

    You can find a detailed guide here: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...tarted-set-up/set-up-new-system-digital-setup

    Let me know if it works!

    Source:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/getting-started-set-up/set-up-new-series-x-s
  6. Pughski Win User

    Black Ops Cold War -Ray Tracing and HD Assets not downloading


    [​IMG]


    Digital or not if you follow these steps it will work 100%, even if you did or did not buy the crossgen bundle.. Go to it.
    When I booted up the game from this, I had no option for file management where it was for the normal game

    I tried that & the 1.4gb turned into 113.55gbs instead of 180. (I'm downloading the Xbox Series X|S version as it shows in the title of the download) I believe in the latest season 3 update Treyarch must have messed it up for people.
Thema:

Digital bundle options did not pop up when setting up my new series s

Loading...
  1. Digital bundle options did not pop up when setting up my new series s - Similar Threads - Digital bundle options

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  4. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  5. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  8. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  9. Disc to digital behavior for bundles

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital behavior for bundles: There seems to be different behavior in how the program works with "deluxe" disc versions of games: Injustice 2 legendary edition claimed digital license includes all DLCs. Alan Wake 2 Deluxe...
  10. Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my...: Hello, Support and Community. Yesterday, I was shopping at Walmart, and came across the card for The Crew Motorfest Cross-Gen Bundle in the electronics department. I brought the card to the...