Digital bundle options did not pop up when setting up my new series s

Discus and support Digital bundle options did not pop up when setting up my new series s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bought a series s with gilded hunter bundle. It never popped up for me to claim c152ea0d-9131-465a-8193-29dc3757078f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Illyria 2x2, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Illyria 2x2
    Illyria 2x2 Guest

Bought a series s with gilded hunter bundle. It never popped up for me to claim

:)

Illyria 2x2, Feb 10, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are they not appearing over here?

Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox

If you still don’t see your Digital Direct offers, try removing and re-adding your Microsoft account.

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, check for the bundle again
  3. ngocphi Win User

Gears of War 3 for 360 on Xbox One

You just pop the disk I. That's it

The only option to install is from a digital copy not a disk

Bundle willing only show up on the store which you can not jse
  4. Keshen Kisten Win User

Xbox series x Microsoft store and online feature of games not connecting

Hi Josef

I will try out your option A and provide feedback

I have tried option B and that did not help

Please provide any other options

What console do you have - Xbox series s digital
    Is your console up to date- The console did perform an update on start up and does indicate system is up to date
    Is the console brand new or used - New
    Where are you physically located? (Country)- South Africa
    What’s your NAT type - Open
    And are you not using an insider build/ beta OS, right - Not sure what this is
  5. Pughski Win User

Black Ops Cold War -Ray Tracing and HD Assets not downloading

[​IMG]

Digital or not if you follow these steps it will work 100%, even if you did or did not buy the crossgen bundle.. Go to it.
    When I booted up the game from this, I had no option for file management where it was for the normal game

I tried that & the 1.4gb turned into 113.55gbs instead of 180. (I'm downloading the Xbox Series X|S version as it shows in the title of the download) I believe in the latest season 3 update Treyarch must have messed it up for people.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Setting up a new Series S - Issues

Thema:

1. Digital bundle options did not pop up when setting up my new series s - Similar Threads - Digital bundle options

2. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  3. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  4. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  5. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  6. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  7. Add game to Xbox digital store

in XBoX on Windows
    Add game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games...
  8. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  9. The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.: The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack will not install on my xbox series X. It will start to download, then abort without any error. I have 70% free space on my HD, tried...
  10. Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my...: Hello, Support and Community. Yesterday, I was shopping at Walmart, and came across the card for The Crew Motorfest Cross-Gen Bundle in the electronics department. I brought the card to the...