Digital BF3 will not launch on my Xbox One, why?

Discus and support Digital BF3 will not launch on my Xbox One, why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My digital copy of Battlefield 3 will no longer launch on my Xbox One. How do I fix this? 99eff08e-1bef-404e-8b1c-9b5e43b3d39a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rob g4, Mar 27, 2023.

  1. rob g4
    rob g4 Guest

    Digital BF3 will not launch on my Xbox One, why?


    My digital copy of Battlefield 3 will no longer launch on my Xbox One.

    How do I fix this?

    :)
     
    rob g4, Mar 27, 2023
    #1
  2. OpticRJames Win User

    Digital BF3 will not launch on my Xbox One, why?

    Hi, Rob. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:



    Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console



    1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

    Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

    3. Plug the console power cable back in.

    4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

    Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.



    Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Battlefield 3, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

    Solution 3: Uninstall and reinstall the game.



    Solution 4: Do a factory reset



    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

    3. Select Reset console.

    4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. RIMike Win User

    7.1 sound through amp receiver only shows pcm sound

  4. RIMike Win User

    XBOX ONE audio question (Center Speaker)

  5. CptAmurrica Win User

    Download games on day 1?

    I imagine it will be but because it is launch day of a brand new console I am going to get BF3 on disc. After that though I am going digital on every game.
  6. OGEVERYONEDIES Win User

    Sorry, we can't launch this right now. Thanks for your patience. (0x87de2726)

    Same issue here, Advanced Warfare will not launch I have the Digital download version xbox one. My biggest issue with this is why can't I play the single player offline part of the game? Can people with discs still access those parts of the game?
Thema:

Digital BF3 will not launch on my Xbox One, why?

Loading...
  1. Digital BF3 will not launch on my Xbox One, why? - Similar Threads - Digital BF3 launch

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  8. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...