Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved

Discus and support Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to download some Xbox 360 Digital games on my Xbox One. I've viewed the backwards compatibility list to see which titles are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vampire-Jekyll, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved

I've been trying to download some Xbox 360 Digital games on my Xbox One. I've viewed the backwards compatibility list to see which titles are compatible, but a good chunk of my digital games are not showing up. In fact only two of my titles are showing
    up: Beyond Good and Evil HD and Castle Crashers. Some of following backwards compatible titles that I have purchased and are not showing up include: Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, Dead Space Ignition,
    Doom, Doom II, Gears of War, Perfvect Dark, Portal: Still Alive, The Secret of Monkey Island, and Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge. I should note that the two titles listed above that are showing up are both installed onto the console presently. I have gone
    through the steps listed on the support page such as refreshing the games list or setting the filter to all games, all with no luck.

:)

Vampire-Jekyll, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Vampire-Jekyll Win User

Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved

Of course, despite the fact that I've been trying to resolve this for days, about five minutes after making this post all of my games decided to inexplicably appear on my Xbox One. The issue is now resolved but man am I tired of Xbox's unreliability.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Make sure you are logged in with the same account that was used to purchase them. If you are not, then that will be why they do not show in the ready to install section of my games & apps.

If you are logged in with the same account, then try to find them in the Microsoft store, and see if you can install them from there.

If some of the games are on disc, you will need to insert the disc and install them from the disc.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Gears of War 3 Redeem Code not working

Sorry to hear it. Backwards compatible titles must adhere to regional rules. If the game is not available digitally in the Netherlands then I'm afraid you will not be able to download the game.
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Backwards compatible games

Hello

Backwards compatible games will be available later this year for the general public, new games are added periodically and are added to this list as they become available.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

Please keep in mind that not all games will work on backwards compatibility due to licensing and rights etc...

If the game is available for Backwards Compatibility both digital and disc versions of the game will work on the Xbox One. Digital titles will be available for download from the "Ready to install" list found in "My games and apps"
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

how do i download Daytona USA to xbox1

You should be able to download the digital version from marketplace directly onto your Xbox One as it is a backwards compatible title.

The digital titles that you own and are part of the Back Compat game catalog will automatically show up in the “Ready to Install” section on your Xbox One. For disc-based games that are a part of the Back Compat game catalog, insert the disc and the console
    will begin downloading the game to your hard drive. After the game has downloaded to your hard drive, users will still need to keep the game disc in the drive to play.
Thema:

1. Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved - Similar Threads - Digital Backwards Compatible

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Xbox one S digital external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S digital external storage: If I add an external storage to my Xbox one s all digital console, will I have to transfer games back and forth to be able to use them? Or does it work together, variations playing off of the...
  4. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  5. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  6. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  7. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  8. Backwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version: I have the original white Xbox one and I recently bought nba 2k24 (the Xbox one version) from the Microsoft store. The game hard crashes every time I I go to one specific part of the game! This...
  9. Digital backwards compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital backwards compatibility?: If I have purchased a game digitally on Xbox 360 that isn't compatible on Xbox one can I play the digital version or is the digital and disc version unplayable? 9262df67-a32c-4dc7-a51f-6c714b234276
  10. I have a game digitally on xbox 360 that is backwards compatible with xbox one, but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a game digitally on xbox 360 that is backwards compatible with xbox one, but it...: My Xbox 360 has a digital game (Lego Star Wars 2), which is compatible with my Xbox One, but I am not able to install it on my Xbox One as it says I need to purchase it. Any help?...