Digital backwards compatible games not showing up in download queue.
Discus and support Digital backwards compatible games not showing up in download queue. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. So I recently purchased Prince of Persia (2008), since it's backwards compatible & currently on sale via the 360 store, and now my xbox one x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chastised Tiger, Jan 25, 2023.
Thema:
Digital backwards compatible games not showing up in download queue.
Loading...
-
Digital backwards compatible games not showing up in download queue. - Similar Threads - Digital backwards compatible
-
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all... -
I applied for insiders for disc to digital
in XboX InsidersI applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments] -
New to insiders hub - disc to digital
in XboX InsidersNew to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij... -
Backwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version
in XBoX Games and AppsBackwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version: I have the original white Xbox one and I recently bought nba 2k24 (the Xbox one version) from the Microsoft store. The game hard crashes every time I I go to one specific part of the game! This... -
Digital backwards compatibility?
in XBoX Games and AppsDigital backwards compatibility?: If I have purchased a game digitally on Xbox 360 that isn't compatible on Xbox one can I play the digital version or is the digital and disc version unplayable? 9262df67-a32c-4dc7-a51f-6c714b234276 -
I have a game digitally on xbox 360 that is backwards compatible with xbox one, but it...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have a game digitally on xbox 360 that is backwards compatible with xbox one, but it...: My Xbox 360 has a digital game (Lego Star Wars 2), which is compatible with my Xbox One, but I am not able to install it on my Xbox One as it says I need to purchase it. Any help?...