Digital backwards compatibility?

Discus and support Digital backwards compatibility? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I have purchased a game digitally on Xbox 360 that isn't compatible on Xbox one can I play the digital version or is the digital and disc version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by �‍� ., Aug 18, 2023.

  1. �‍� .
    �‍� . Guest

    Digital backwards compatibility?


    If I have purchased a game digitally on Xbox 360 that isn't compatible on Xbox one can I play the digital version or is the digital and disc version unplayable?

    :)
     
    �‍� ., Aug 18, 2023
    #1
  2. pr1malg3ar Win User

    Where is the buy digital download for this game on XBOX ONE Store?

    Backwards compatibility

    According to this link the first Halo in the series is only backwards compatible with disc and not digital
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Digital download game from 360 not available on Series X

    Digital games do transfer over as long as they are backwards compatible. The Lego Marvel games are not backwards compatible.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox 360 games not working on XboxOne but are on the backwards capability listing

    As long as the games are backwards compatible, they should work whether you have the disc or digital. To get the digital license you would basically have to rebuy the games digitally, which you shouldn't need to do. Double check that they are all on the
    backwards compatible list - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility?xr=shellnav
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

    Where is the buy digital download for this game on XBOX ONE Store?

    The digital copy is not yet made backward compatible at the moment although it is expected to be made soon... The disc copy is backward compatible.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

    Where is the buy digital download for this game on XBOX ONE Store?

    The digital copy is not yet made backward compatible at the moment although it is expected to be made soon... The disc copy is backward compatible.
Thema:

Digital backwards compatibility?

Loading...
  1. Digital backwards compatibility? - Similar Threads - Digital backwards compatibility

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Backwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version: I have the original white Xbox one and I recently bought nba 2k24 (the Xbox one version) from the Microsoft store. The game hard crashes every time I I go to one specific part of the game! This...
  10. I have a game digitally on xbox 360 that is backwards compatible with xbox one, but it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a game digitally on xbox 360 that is backwards compatible with xbox one, but it...: My Xbox 360 has a digital game (Lego Star Wars 2), which is compatible with my Xbox One, but I am not able to install it on my Xbox One as it says I need to purchase it. Any help?...