Digital assistant told me that error 8B050084 means that update is needed but is not...

Discus and support Digital assistant told me that error 8B050084 means that update is needed but is not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone know when the update for error code 8B050084 is available?. a4e0d0dd-63ce-4000-9723-b2ec8898f5c5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thomas Smith5, Oct 9, 2022.

  1. Digital assistant told me that error 8B050084 means that update is needed but is not...


    Anyone know when the update for error code 8B050084 is available?.

    :)
     
    Thomas Smith5, Oct 9, 2022
    #1
  2. Thomas Smith5 Win User

    Digital assistant told me that error 8B050084 means that update is needed but is not available. Does anyone know when it will be available

    Tried that 5 times already. You don't seem to understand. The update isn't available. That is what the Microsoft robot says. Won't update online either wired or wireless. Won't update offline and can you guess why. That's right. The update isn't available.. Class action lawsuit against Microsoft coming up. You have not been helpful and I feel that you have completely ignored the digital assistant. It's the Microsoft digital assistant that says update is needed for Xbox to work but it's not available
  3. Thomas Smith5 Win User

    Digital assistant told me that error 8B050084 means that update is needed but is not available. Does anyone know when it will be available

    Hey. It's after 1 o'clock in the morning here and clearly I'm not going to get the support that's needed. The digital assistant says that the update isn't available yet. Any reason that the computer would lie. Don't think so. It's not network issue it's a Microsoft issue where they have made it necessary for Xbox to not function without update. Then they don't have update available. I'm starting to think about class action. I'll start posting on Facebook today and see if it helps.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Digital assistant told me that error 8B050084 means that update is needed but is not available. Does anyone know when it will be available

    Do you have a different network connection that we can use such as a mobile hotspot with enough data?
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Digital assistant told me that error 8B050084 means that update is needed but is not available. Does anyone know when it will be available

    Hi Thomas, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    I tried to check the specific error code but there is no related article on Xbox support in my own experience this is indeed related to a system update and network connection.

    Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

    1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

    2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

    3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Digital assistant told me that error 8B050084 means that update is needed but is not available. Does anyone know when it will be available

    For cases like this, the update is available via the file that is provided for the Offline System update which should fix the issue.
Thema:

Digital assistant told me that error 8B050084 means that update is needed but is not...

Loading...
  1. Digital assistant told me that error 8B050084 means that update is needed but is not... - Similar Threads - Digital assistant told

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. Volume Steps Setting (under Digital Assistants) not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Volume Steps Setting (under Digital Assistants) not working: Trying to report this via the console, but the screen has been hanging for the last 10 minutes and it's my third time trying today. You can configure how many steps to lower the volume when using...