Digital add on games not installing on XBox 360
Discus and support Digital add on games not installing on XBox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased GTA4 from the Xbox website, and then purchased two add ons for it (The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and The Damned). The GTA4 game works... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kathryngreen2, May 29, 2022.
Thema:
Digital add on games not installing on XBox 360
Loading...
-
Digital add on games not installing on XBox 360 - Similar Threads - Digital add games
-
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all... -
A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.
in XboX InsidersA option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] -
Xbox needs to fix this problem with no way to add disc to digital version
in XboX InsidersXbox needs to fix this problem with no way to add disc to digital version: Why is there no way where I can buy a drive or adapter to add disc to the console I get you want ppl to buy the next version but now I want to get a PlayStation submitted by /u/Mental-Ad3047... -
I am trying to buy a digital Xbox gift card but it says this "Could not add the requested...
in XBoX Games and AppsI am trying to buy a digital Xbox gift card but it says this "Could not add the requested...: I am trying to buy a digital Xbox gift card but it says this "Could not add the requested item as you are already at the limit for this item in your cart" even though my cart is empty.... -
Is it possible to refund digital add-ons i’ve had for a year? I am getting rid of my Xbox...
in XBoX Games and AppsIs it possible to refund digital add-ons i’ve had for a year? I am getting rid of my Xbox...: I am getting rid of my Xbox and i have multiple game add-ons that i have bought and i want to know if i can still refund them. 17f1243d-466c-4542-8bda-3c770c802469 -
Add game to Xbox digital store
in XBoX on WindowsAdd game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games... -
Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.
in XBoX Games and AppsIs it possible to add the digital game to my account.: I have a Skylanders Trap Team disk and it doesn’t work anymore, I tried to fixing it and buying it on the Microsoft store on the Xbox but it’s unavailable. Is it possible to add the digital game... -
Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...
in XboX InsidersPlease add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...