Digial games reward system

Discus and support Digial games reward system in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; having the ability to sell back your digital copys of the game back to Microsoft for store credit like bestbuy or gamestop, but at a lower cost. Or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CommandoX50, May 5, 2018.

  1. CommandoX50
    CommandoX50 Guest

    Digial games reward system


    having the ability to sell back your digital copys of the game back to Microsoft for store credit like bestbuy or gamestop, but at a lower cost. Or have an app that allows you to sell your digital copies to other people. Or even giving you extended membership
    time.

    :)
     
    CommandoX50, May 5, 2018
    #1
  2. Eleven Simms
    Eleven Simms Guest
    tritton kunai's on xbox one?

    That's all well and good...but how about Digial Audio instead of Stereo through the optical? When is it coming? Why hasn't it been done yet? Seems to be a big secret.
     
    Eleven Simms, May 5, 2018
    #2
  3. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    So what's everybody looking forward to for the rest of 2016?

    Digial Assassin, mate my wife saw the Gears console and asked if i'd ordered one. Said no and she asked 'Why not? Looks great'.

    Think its a trap.......................
     
    ShaunPerry, May 5, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Digial games reward system

    Smwutches, May 5, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Digial games reward system

  6. microrobot Win User

    HELP!!!

    i got it digially i dont remember getting reciept
  7. ShaunPerry Win User

    So what's everybody looking forward to for the rest of 2016?

    Digial Assassin, mate my wife saw the Gears console and asked if i'd ordered one. Said no and she asked 'Why not? Looks great'.

    Think its a trap.......................
  8. Eleven Simms Win User

    tritton kunai's on xbox one?

    That's all well and good...but how about Digial Audio instead of Stereo through the optical? When is it coming? Why hasn't it been done yet? Seems to be a big secret.
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

    I Took the risk of buying a Xbox one s that wasn't describes has he said.

    first off, those 12 games he owns as you can't transfer digial licences. At some point I bet he gets another Xbox and changes his password, then you'll have no games. It all depends if you can live without disks playing, your missing out on 4k Blu-ray though.
Thema:

Digial games reward system

Loading...
  1. Digial games reward system - Similar Threads - Digial games reward

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...