Difficulty to add second player in every game

Discus and support Difficulty to add second player in every game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it so hard to make a software that allows people to play against in local matches? My god, in every game is a odyssey to add a second player. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GustavoDuarte8, May 21, 2022.

1. Difficulty to add second player in every game

Is it so hard to make a software that allows people to play against in local matches?

My god, in every game is a odyssey to add a second player. We have to spend hours searching answers for something that should be as simple as possible.

"Is there two controllers paired?"

"Yes"

" Ohh right, so we should make it really difficult for them to play against, because this is probably the last thing they'll want to do, obviously"

Where is you UX team Microsoft? This situation really sucks and makes me want to throw away my new Xbox to relieve my frustration

:)

GustavoDuarte8, May 21, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Each player needs to be on their own account or signed in as a guest. Some games don’t like guests, so I recommend the accounts

Could you please list some of the games you are trying to play?
  3. Dre G Writer Win User

Is the " Magic Find " of a party cummulative?

[quote user="BL4CKOUT 30"]

If Player A's MF is 10% base then 3 other players join the game it would then make Player A's MF 40% (10% for each player joins). If in Inferno stacks of Valor add to the mf as-well as the difficulty chosen.

[/quote]

And to add on to what he said, only the master difficulties adds magic find.
  4. BL4CKOUT 30 Win User

Is the " Magic Find " of a party cummulative?

If Player A's MF is 10% base then 3 other players join the game it would then make Player A's MF 40% (10% for each player joins). If in Inferno stacks of Valor add to the mf as-well as the difficulty chosen.
  5. HRPuffnStuff2022 Win User

Cheating in Microsoft Solitaire Collection events.

So today in a 20 game Pyramid event the #1 player beat 20 games including 4 hard difficulty and 3 expert in 30 seconds. That's not an algorithm doing that.
  6. ALEA J4CTA EST Win User

Game difficulty

I usually play retro games on hard mode, this gives me more play time in the game and every so often I will create a second save with an easier difficulty if the hard mode is too much. As for Wolfenstein, that sounds like a bit much for that difficulty
    lol.
Thema:

1. Difficulty to add second player in every game - Similar Threads - Difficulty add second

2. Xbox gift card difficulties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift card difficulties: I’m trying to redeem an Xbox gift card but keep getting the message “This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code” but I bought it awhile ago and am not sure who the...
  3. Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android: I play Minecraft bedrock on my android device and would like to use the deferred lighting tab for better lighting, I joined beta but I still don't see options for render dragon. Is there any way I...
  4. Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.: Whenever I try to load a game it takes me through the pop up screens that show the developers but when the game needs to actually start it takes me back to the Home Screen. I have tried...
  5. My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?: So I recently got a new series x, and everything has been fine, everything is up to date and I've had no real issues except for one. I have an xbox one copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'd like...
  6. Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone: Whenever trying to play console remotely from iOS app, loading screen frequently just black, or only flashes the “rocket” loading screen before turning black. Does not load after restarting app,...
  7. Difficulty entering a convoy with friend on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty entering a convoy with friend on Forza Horizon 4: My friend and I are having issues playing in a convoy in Forza horizon 4 even though both of us have stable internet connection. How can we solve this issue? In most cases, one of us is unable to...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Difficulty Level - Lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Difficulty Level - Lock: In past versions of the Solitaire Collection there was a way of locking the difficulty level for a given game e.g., Master, Grandmaster etc. I have upgraded my computer and reloaded the Collection...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty is impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty is impossible.: Whoever made the grandmaster difficulty doesnt understand the concept of actually doable. 99.9999999999% of the time it is unbeatable because it is infact not a real level and is based off of RNG....
  10. Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.: Hi, I recently completed Gears of War 4 on Co-Op Insane. I got the achievement for completing the campaign on Insane but it hasn't unlocked the ability to play on the Inconceivable difficulty....