Difficulty re-loading Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe (CD's) to my computer.

Discus and support Difficulty re-loading Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe (CD's) to my computer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently had my computer upgraded and regrettably my original Microsoft Flight Sim down load was removed from my machine. Now when I try to enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertDunbar5, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Difficulty re-loading Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe (CD's) to my computer.

I recently had my computer upgraded and regrettably my original Microsoft Flight Sim down load was removed from my machine. Now when I try to enter the 25 code after re-loading the CD's I get a msg. saying this code has been used already.

How can I get around this issue?

:)

RobertDunbar5, Dec 31, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

When the code is used it is assigned to your account. You can simply download the game from the store using the same account you redeemed the code on. I recommend you do this because you will have at least that amount of data and downloads to update the game from the 2 1/2-year-old version on the CDs
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello RobertDunbar5,

Thanks for posting to the Microsoft community. First, we would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. John P_14 Win User

Can I transfer my Xbox digital games from the Microsoft market to a PC

6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Game Pass Premium Deluxe Upgrade

Thema:

1. Difficulty re-loading Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe (CD's) to my computer. - Similar Threads - Difficulty loading Flight

2. Xbox gift card difficulties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift card difficulties: I’m trying to redeem an Xbox gift card but keep getting the message “This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code” but I bought it awhile ago and am not sure who the...
  3. Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android: I play Minecraft bedrock on my android device and would like to use the deferred lighting tab for better lighting, I joined beta but I still don't see options for render dragon. Is there any way I...
  4. Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.: Whenever I try to load a game it takes me through the pop up screens that show the developers but when the game needs to actually start it takes me back to the Home Screen. I have tried...
  5. My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?: So I recently got a new series x, and everything has been fine, everything is up to date and I've had no real issues except for one. I have an xbox one copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'd like...
  6. Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone: Whenever trying to play console remotely from iOS app, loading screen frequently just black, or only flashes the “rocket” loading screen before turning black. Does not load after restarting app,...
  7. Difficulty entering a convoy with friend on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty entering a convoy with friend on Forza Horizon 4: My friend and I are having issues playing in a convoy in Forza horizon 4 even though both of us have stable internet connection. How can we solve this issue? In most cases, one of us is unable to...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Difficulty Level - Lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Difficulty Level - Lock: In past versions of the Solitaire Collection there was a way of locking the difficulty level for a given game e.g., Master, Grandmaster etc. I have upgraded my computer and reloaded the Collection...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty is impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty is impossible.: Whoever made the grandmaster difficulty doesnt understand the concept of actually doable. 99.9999999999% of the time it is unbeatable because it is infact not a real level and is based off of RNG....
  10. Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.: Hi, I recently completed Gears of War 4 on Co-Op Insane. I got the achievement for completing the campaign on Insane but it hasn't unlocked the ability to play on the Inconceivable difficulty....