Different Auto-Renewal Dates for Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Different Auto-Renewal Dates for Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I remembered my Game Pass Ultimate subscription is finally renewing this month. I had at least a year of Gold last year when I signed up so this is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Lone Saiyan, May 5, 2020.

1. Different Auto-Renewal Dates for Game Pass Ultimate

I remembered my Game Pass Ultimate subscription is finally renewing this month. I had at least a year of Gold last year when I signed up so this is the first renewal since June due to the conversion to new subscribers last year. I was checking the different
    length of subscriptions since with Gold it is cheaper to get a 12 month subscription. I noticed with Game Pass the price is the same just multiplied depending how many months I get so I decided to leave it at 1 month.

But then I noticed as I was updating settings in my Game Pass PC app that the auto-renewal date is different than the one on the Services & Subscriptions section on my account on the website. Then another difference when I saw it on the Support page.

The different dates are: 5/16/2020, 5/23/2020, and 5/15/2020.

Has this happened to any other Game Pass Ultimate members? Which one takes priority so I am only charged once?
    Different Auto-Renewal Dates for Game Pass Ultimate [​IMG]

:)

The Lone Saiyan, May 5, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Saiyan,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on the billing date. We recommend going off the one on services and subscriptions page. Personally not sure why it is showing three different dates on different parts of Xbox.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. AridLizard Win User

Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

did she cancel Ultimate Game Pass or did she turn off recurring billing/auto renew?

if she only turned off recurring billing then the subscription will continue up to the renewal date
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Refund for Live Gold auto renewal

Yes, be careful when signing up for services (including Gold) because in the fine print it will sometimes explain that it will be auto-renewed beginning on a certain date, unless you cancel the service. Many services, including Game Pass Ultimate also,
    are usually auto-renew unless you cancel it.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live gold

To add to this, check the end date of the subscription. You can di it via this link HTTPS://account.microsoft.com/services you will see that it states Xbox Live Gold
    is cancelled and it will show Game Pass Ultimate. Note the date, you can turn off auto renew but do not cancel the Game Pass Ultimate subscription. If you cancel, you will lose any converted Xbox Live Gold.
  6. thomasseymour18901 Win User

Question: Will Xbox Game Pass for PC - 3 months for 20,400 Microsoft Rewards points as a level 2 member get me 2 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? (November 20, 2021)

Will it convert to two months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate renewal date is currently Oct. 20, 2024.
Thema:

1. Different Auto-Renewal Dates for Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Different Auto Renewal

2. I have 2 Xbox series X on 2 different TV's.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have 2 Xbox series X on 2 different TV's.: I don't understand if they are both in 2 different TVs why does turning one on. Turn off the other. It completely cuts the Xbox off. Makes me resign in and load games. Why and how do I get it to...
  3. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  4. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  5. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  6. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  7. I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...: I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different state what ports should we be using together?? 5e398a5b-b296-45e2-917d-433a5ea68499
  8. Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?: As I see there's no differences except the D-pad's design. Maybe the vibrations are different, I don't know. 3e1630d9-3a63-4101-8143-b46aa72f8941
  9. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  10. Xbox Gamepass will not let me install to different drives. Auto switches back to C drive....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass will not let me install to different drives. Auto switches back to C drive....: Screenshot of error message [img] GIF of default location changing automatically [img] Video showing error I have never had an issue with this until a few months ago. I have tried...