difference between XBOX Elite series 2 region

Discus and support difference between XBOX Elite series 2 region in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Just want to ask if theres a difference between XBOX Elite series 2 USA, JAPAN and Asia region. Like size difference, buttons, hardware etc.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Seigmond Dela Rosa, Mar 24, 2023.

1. difference between XBOX Elite series 2 region

Hi, Just want to ask if theres a difference between XBOX Elite series 2 USA, JAPAN and Asia region. Like size difference, buttons, hardware etc.

:)

Seigmond Dela Rosa, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Randy Ball Win User

I am looking at the Halo Infinite Elite Controller on Stock X. They have a regular version and a jpn plug version. What does that mean and how are they different?
  3. Seigmond Dela Rosa Win User

Thanks for the enlightenment Roniee, When you say depends on what bundle, does it mean if its region US, JAPAN or ASIAN? my hint is that since mine is JAPAN region so its possible that theres still no XBOX game Pass yet for Japan when this Elite series 2 controller was released since as I researched its mid 2020 that Japan has Gamepass
  4. Seigmond Dela Rosa Win User

Thank you Ronnie for the quick reply. Just got mine now only concern is that my packaging does not have the XBOX gaame pass card with it is it normal for the JAPAN version?
  5. ngocphi Win User

I'd wait for SEIL in march or.April or take any of the third gen controllers out now

The jump.in tech is.huge with hall effects and programmable buttons and swappable parts (selfnrrpairn)

They exceed the value of elite 2 considering they are 200
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about the controllers.

Actually, they do not have any difference except that they are manufactured on different factories.

Xbox has multiple factories from different regions and that is why you would also see some are made in some of these countries but they should all be the same when it comes to sizes and functionality.
Thema:

1. difference between XBOX Elite series 2 region - Similar Threads - difference between Elite

2. Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?: As I see there's no differences except the D-pad's design. Maybe the vibrations are different, I don't know. 3e1630d9-3a63-4101-8143-b46aa72f8941
  3. Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...: Basically I'm curious as to what is different within Beta as of now? Is the UI different in some way? Like what is different than someone who's not in the insiders program? submitted by...
  4. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  5. What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade: Not sure what this box is for, but I did not buy the Vault Edition. I bought the Vault Edition Upgrade , but i still cannot play MW3. I was just wanted to know what the difference between the two...
  6. Xbox Console: Any differences between 2022 and 2023 Xbox X series console? Enough to care?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console: Any differences between 2022 and 2023 Xbox X series console? Enough to care?...: Xbox Console: Any differences between 2022 and 2023 Xbox X series console? Enough to care? Thanks. 51e0b1ca-bef1-4116-b252-70521cd3093a
  7. What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?

in XBoX on Windows
    What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer?: What's the difference between online multiplayer and online console multiplayer? 9b7b94cc-2efd-4f38-bb30-aa60c1d6bd02
  8. I would like to know the difference between a national and international Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know the difference between a national and international Xbox: I would like to know what the difference is regarding price and warranty since I am about to buy a new console. 737ab7a3-2465-469e-9da9-7d65558d9894
  9. What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.: What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension???? 015494a1-700e-4fb3-8516-f8c9a8c6c427
  10. How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I tell the difference between the Xbox 360 Core or Arcade?: My Xbox is matte white, with a matte white disc tray and a manufactured date of May 28, 2008 as well as a HDMI port. Is this more likely to be a core or arcade model? Also this is a different...