*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Discus and support *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, I would like to ask I have xbox series X and I have a problem with one game with forza horizon 5 and the problem is that the auction... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mariusz krolczyk, Nov 21, 2022.

1. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Good morning, I would like to ask I have xbox series X and I have a problem with one game with forza horizon 5 and the problem is that the auction house does not work at all and could get some answers

:)

mariusz krolczyk, Nov 21, 2022
  2. XxNuTsInCuPsXx Win User

Cannot remember emails after reset

i try to view my email but i cant :(
    Recover your username

not telling @gmail.com is an existing Microsoft account. Try

signing in
    with this username.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is also associated with the following username(s):

We've hidden part of the username(s) for security reasons.

How do i un hide
  3. SOAD_Zombie Win User

Xbox Live and Microsoft accounts merge?

Wondering if I add *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** as the primary Alias for my XBOX account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) will this mean that when I am in the MS store using *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** it will show my xbox purchases?
  4. Saurabh Seth Win User

Changing a gamertag to a different Microsoft account from Windows

Thanks a lot for your replies Cajun and D3ath. But I'm facing another problem when switching the email id of the account.

Here's the situation:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The account with the gamertag I want.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The live account that I want to switch to.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** also had a gamertag that I don't care about. So I switched the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to some temporary gmail id. This step worked. Now I can log in with the temporary gmail id into live accounts and also on gamesforwindows.com.

Now when I try to switch the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, I get an error saying *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** isn't available.

Any suggestions?
  5. BLIZUNTS83 Win User

I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

yes I have checked both e-mails spam and all the other email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  6. jmbyers Win User

Email and sign in address question.

Unfortunately this cannot be done. The only way to do this would be to change your current email to the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and create a new account with the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but by doing this you would only get generic xbox emails and not ones related to the gamertag
    associated with the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account.
Thema:

1. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** - Similar Threads - *** Die Mail

2. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...
  3. Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: I opened my xbox series s and it said that it was not connected to the internet (I'm using lan) I did a test and it said that everything is fine but I still had no internet I tried to make my...
  4. My account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** got blocked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** got blocked...: Would I be able to get it unblocked 3160ede8-d491-4fa3-9a39-a2bc0290332d
  5. whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: So the email that my xbox was linked up to was hacked, I could never get the password back and I do not know that to do, since whenever I try to use my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  6. I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when...: I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when i try to sign in it says account not found how do i get in the account because i have most of my xbox...
  7. I have gotten an e-mail this morning by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gotten an e-mail this morning by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: "Hi D***** Darkmoon, Kevin Gibson has replied to the question I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. but still unable...
  8. "Can Microsoft help with the unauthorized game gift (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Can Microsoft help with the unauthorized game gift (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 24485eb3-27e2-4522-b217-a15ca81bbc81
  9. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX on Consoles
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: I have bay online of Microsoft xbox elite series 2 rend condroller arrived today morning for my new 65"QLED samsung tv I bay this condroller to play the Xbox games inside the tv I don't...
  10. I got an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** just...: Was recently emailed with an email account I've never seen before just curious if it's legit or if I should be wary of a possible scam b63d75f5-b7a2-47ad-899b-a35269536232