Didn't received Great New Games Spotlight punchcard points

Discus and support Didn't received Great New Games Spotlight punchcard points in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good morning. I bought one of the games from the list of this particular task in Microsoft Rewards and didn't get my 2.500 points. Bought Destiny 2:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Antonio Alves de Souza, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Didn't received Great New Games Spotlight punchcard points

Good morning. I bought one of the games from the list of this particular task in Microsoft Rewards and didn't get my 2.500 points.

Bought Destiny 2: Lightfall expansion and yet don't completed it.

:)

Antonio Alves de Souza, Mar 9, 2023
  2. ratnamaze Win User

Same situation here. I bought Hogwarts Legacy. Now when I go to the games spotlight page in rewards and select the view games button, it does not take me to the page to view available games but kicks me out. It's a broken link or something.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Summer Spotlight question

The summer spotlight punchcard says it still has seven days remaining. But remember that sometimes it can take up to 72 hours for your purchase to register with the punchcard even if you've already bought something before. On one of the punchcards awhile
    back I bought three games in a row. The first two went through but the thrid game didn't add up to the $40 or $50 I had to spend. Finally the punchcard completed two or three days later.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Reward points

I'm not sure if there is currently an offer to receive points for that purchase, but you would need to check the Microsoft Rewards app on the console. Usually if there is an offer to receive points for a specific game, it's part of a punchcard and you have to activate the punchcard before the purchase to get the points.
  5. Dericka Win User

Spotlight punch card not tracking purchase.

6. Georges C. Win User

Great new games spotlight problem

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello The, Rewards has a different support from Xbox support, you will have to click on the link below to log in to your account and fill in the form with your request.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
Thema:

1. Didn't received Great New Games Spotlight punchcard points - Similar Threads - Didn't received Great

2. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  3. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  4. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  5. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  6. Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?: I have waited a full year now for new home xbox switches, which I need since I upgraded to a new xbox series S. I was supposed to be able to change it again sometime in November 2023, but can't....
  7. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  8. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.: Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I started a refund request. The request was approved,...
  9. I didn't receive my money back. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive my money back. Refund: I didn't receive my money back. Refund I bought lord of the fallen few weeks ago and I make a refund and was accepted but I didn't receive my money back. I need the money right now because I need...
  10. Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?: I bought minecraft java and bedrock a while ago and I am pretty sure before June six(the minecraft vanilla cape date). I still haven't recieved it. Could you possibly let me know when I bought...