Didn't receive Red Dead Redemption 2 pre-order GTA V Online cash.

Discus and support Didn't receive Red Dead Redemption 2 pre-order GTA V Online cash. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition and didn't receive my $1,000,000 GTA V Online cash within 15 days of the purchase.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ironmissile, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Ironmissile
    Ironmissile Guest

I purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition and didn't receive my $1,000,000 GTA V Online cash within 15 days of the purchase.

:)

Ironmissile, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Red dead redemption 2 bonus

hello I have pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 special edition and I haven't received an email, xbox live message or code yet for the free cash for GTA online even after 4 weeks.

Can you help me receive the code?

melkkman-F6877937-2C29-441A-B0B1-757697AD11DF, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Maynard007
    Maynard007 Guest
    Pre-ordered Red Dead 2 Ultimate, no GTA V code sent

I pre ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition through The Microsoft Store on my Xbox One and was supposed to receive a message with a code for $2 Million in GTA V Online within 7-10 days. It has been long past that and still no code

Maynard007, Aug 16, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

you may want to contact rockstar support.

denis97g, Aug 16, 2018
  5. Ironmissile
    Ironmissile Guest
    I've tried several times. They never get back to me. I don't know what to do because their customer support is terrible

Ironmissile, Aug 18, 2018
  6. Jim4568
    Jim4568 Guest
    My son has same issue preorder Red dead 2 ultimate edition this was a xbox store promotion not a Rockstar promotion you could only get at xbox store so how is Rockstar going to help? the problem is with xbox store!!!!

Jim4568, Nov 10, 2018
  7. ShaneHepburn
    ShaneHepburn Guest
    Hello Ironmissile,

I received the same problem with you, I contacted Rockstar Support and which the will ask you is

Screenshot proof Purchased

For more information to contact Rockstar support please click on this link below

Rockstar Games Customer Support

Once you get onto Rockstar Support page

1. select GTA 5

2. select purchased/Activation

3. Select Purchase problems

4. select In game purchase

5. select your console

6. fill In your details

7. After you fill in your details you can choose from 3 options

Submit Web chat

Submit chat Ticket

Request call back

I hope this information is helpful

Thanks

Shane

thanks

Shane

ShaneHepburn, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Bloodlust III Win User

OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

Pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate edition about 3 months ago and never got the code for the GTA V $2,000,000
  9. ClearDeku1021 Win User

OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

I have not received my pre order bonus code for pre odering red dead redemption 2 and does that code also entail the money for gta 5.
  10. Jim4568 Win User

My son has same issue preorder Red dead 2 ultimate edition this was a xbox store promotion not a Rockstar promotion you could only get at xbox store so how is Rockstar going to help? the problem is with xbox store!!!!
  11. ShaneHepburn Win User

I purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition and didn't receive my $1,000,000 GTA V Online cash within 15 days of the purchase.
    Hello Ironmissile,

I received the same problem with you, I contacted Rockstar Support and which the will ask you is

Screenshot proof Purchased

For more information to contact Rockstar support please click on this link below

https://support.rockstargames.com/

Once you get onto Rockstar Support page

1. select GTA 5

2. select purchased/Activation

3. Select Purchase problems

4. select In game purchase

5. select your console

6. fill In your details

7. After you fill in your details you can choose from 3 options

Submit Web chat

Submit chat Ticket

Request call back

I hope this information is helpful

Thanks

Shane

thanks

Shane
  12. denis97g Win User

you may want to contact rockstar support.
Thema:

1. Didn't receive Red Dead Redemption 2 pre-order GTA V Online cash. - Similar Threads - Didn't receive Red

2. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  3. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  4. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  5. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  6. Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?: I have waited a full year now for new home xbox switches, which I need since I upgraded to a new xbox series S. I was supposed to be able to change it again sometime in November 2023, but can't....
  7. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  8. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.: Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I started a refund request. The request was approved,...
  9. I didn't receive my money back. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive my money back. Refund: I didn't receive my money back. Refund I bought lord of the fallen few weeks ago and I make a refund and was accepted but I didn't receive my money back. I need the money right now because I need...
  10. Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?: I bought minecraft java and bedrock a while ago and I am pretty sure before June six(the minecraft vanilla cape date). I still haven't recieved it. Could you possibly let me know when I bought...