didnt receive my vbucks=???

Discus and support didnt receive my vbucks=??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks with 3500 bonus...I got the stw but didnt receive any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArskaBjörkman, Jul 20, 2019.

1. didnt receive my vbucks=???

I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks with 3500 bonus...I got the stw but didnt receive any vbucks and it was the main reason why i bought it and
    it cost me 20 euros... Give me my vbucks or refund my 20 euros!!!

:)

ArskaBjörkman, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Then you really need to contact Xbox support because I dont see that deal in the Xbox Store on my Xbox. And thats disappointing because I would get that in a flash because 10,000 Vbucks is $100 (89.06 euros for you) so that is a super sweet deal.
  3. Allebas Win User

That package for 10,000 + 3,500 Vbucks is 89.06 euros not 20. Did you purchase the right bundle? It looks like the 2,500 +300bonus Vbucks would be around 20 euros. Did you buy this from the Xbox store?

Also, if you brought the Founders pack for Save the World campaign it doesn't includes V-Bucks. It just gives you boosts, daily login items, llamas, banners, and Legendary heros depending on the bundle you brought.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

5. Allebas Win User

6. ArskaBjörkman Win User

Thats why i bought it lmao, contacted microsoft support earlier and they said to go message epic games and epic said message microsoft support like
    [Mod Removed - Profanity]
Thema:

1. didnt receive my vbucks=??? - Similar Threads - didnt receive vbucks=

2. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  3. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  4. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  5. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...
  6. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  7. I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?: I was starting the app on wednesday, thursday, friday and monday and the count was still on 2/3 b2c08d18-8940-48f1-bf68-320845ad63c4
  8. Charged for a game but didnt recive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for a game but didnt recive it: Hello. I wanted to purchase cyberpunk 2077 on my original 500 GB Xbox series s. I chose to pay with my paysafe card account and when i filled all of the information in i payed and accidentally...
  9. Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it: Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it, i linked my xbox account to my epic games account but when i logged in i didnt receive the items and i used the code can you help...
  10. Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape: Good day! So i didnt receive Vanilla cape on both Java and Bedrock editions I Migrated my account in 2021 and now its end of 2023 Thank you. 447cef31-a206-4a81-8023-88917efbd2f4