Didn't receive Halo 5 CLASSIC HELMET PACK watching E3 Stream on Mixer

Discus and support Didn't receive Halo 5 CLASSIC HELMET PACK watching E3 Stream on Mixer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Saw whole mixer stream from start to end, all of the Halo Infinite announcement. I was signed in. My account has my live and gamertag connected. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sgt Fergus, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Sgt Fergus
    Sgt Fergus Guest

Sgt Fergus, Jun 14, 2018
  2. herr andrew
    herr andrew Guest
    Missing E3 Mixpot

I've yet to receive my Halo 5: Guardians Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot reward for watching E3 on Mixer.

herr andrew, Jun 14, 2018
  3. CCCHALO
    CCCHALO Guest
    e3 halo5rbq

I watched e3 in the mixer but did not receive halo classic helmet REQ pack

CCCHALO, Jun 14, 2018
  4. GJChester
    GJChester Guest

They may still be rolling these rewards out, Mine arrived yesterday but over a period of 8 hours, with each bit of content arriving about every two hours.

Note Ambassadors are Xbox players not Microsoft Employees so cant see into your account to know what you have or have not got. Only Xbox support can do that.

For the Helmet check in game, Mine appeared yesterday as a Req to be opened, but there was nothing in the Xbox dashboard to indicate it had been applied to my account.

GJChester, Jun 14, 2018
  5. Hey Sgt Fergus,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!

XBF SC Jasowh, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

Hey Sgt Fergus,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  7. GJChester Win User

They may still be rolling these rewards out, Mine arrived yesterday but over a period of 8 hours, with each bit of content arriving about every two hours.

Note Ambassadors are Xbox players not Microsoft Employees so cant see into your account to know what you have or have not got. Only Xbox support can do that.

For the Helmet check in game, Mine appeared yesterday as a Req to be opened, but there was nothing in the Xbox dashboard to indicate it had been applied to my account.
  8. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

Did not receive Halo 5 helmet req pack

Hey Noneck0875,

Please know that customers who viewed the E3 event live through their Mixer account are the only ones eligible to receive the
    MixPot rewards. With that said, after further research, we have confirmed that there is no Mixer account associated to the Gamer Tag: Noneck0875 Thus, the reason you are unable to access the "Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack".

Best regards,
  9. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

No E3 mixpot

Hey Scruples72,

We were able to determine that you have received the MixPot Reward from the Xbox E3 2018 Mixer broadcast.

This content is automatically applied to the Microsoft Account you watched the stream with. Be sure to check the Microsoft Commerce page while signed-in to find the Outer wilds,
    E3 2018 MixPot Classic Helmet REQ Pack & Exclusive E3 Gears of War skin attached to your account.

If you see that content there, you are all set!
  10. XBF SC Boss Win User

E3 Mixpot Rewards.

Hey SinisterVarmet,

We were able to determine that you have received the MixPot Reward from the Xbox E3 2018 Mixer broadcast.

This content is automatically applied to the Microsoft Account you watched the stream with. Be sure to check the Microsoft Commerce page while signed-in to find the Outer wilds,
    E3 2018 MixPot Classic Helmet REQ Pack & Exclusive E3 Gears of War skin attached to your account.

If you see that content there, you are all set!
Thema:

1. Didn't receive Halo 5 CLASSIC HELMET PACK watching E3 Stream on Mixer - Similar Threads - Didn't receive Halo

2. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  3. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  4. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  5. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  6. Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?: I have waited a full year now for new home xbox switches, which I need since I upgraded to a new xbox series S. I was supposed to be able to change it again sometime in November 2023, but can't....
  7. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  8. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.: Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I started a refund request. The request was approved,...
  9. I didn't receive my money back. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive my money back. Refund: I didn't receive my money back. Refund I bought lord of the fallen few weeks ago and I make a refund and was accepted but I didn't receive my money back. I need the money right now because I need...
  10. Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?: I bought minecraft java and bedrock a while ago and I am pretty sure before June six(the minecraft vanilla cape date). I still haven't recieved it. Could you possibly let me know when I bought...