Didnt receive gamertag change

Discus and support Didnt receive gamertag change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have payed for my gamertag to be changed earlier today and didnt get said change. What happened? 5f0ef9db-7846-449b-8b52-87d55e884cb6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gage MIlling, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Gage MIlling
    Gage MIlling Guest

I have payed for my gamertag to be changed earlier today and didnt get said change. What happened?

:)

Gage MIlling, Oct 18, 2017
  2. I have to change my Gamertag

I didnt receive a message from another user. Let me rephrase it. I received a prompt from xbox live and I had to change my gamertag and I couldnt login to xbox live until I actually changed it. I want to know why I was forced to change my gamertag when
    it did not contain anything that violated the tos

BxMxF xFREAKYx, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Error code 8007065b

i got this too but i didnt change my gamertag

Gandalf& Dumbledore, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there.

Just wanted to check in to see if you're still having issues with your Gamertag change. If the charge is showing as completed over on
    account.microsoft.com, let's get you in contact with
    Chat Support who will be able to best help out with billing issues like this.

Mister Maka, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there.

Just wanted to check in to see if you're still having issues with your Gamertag change. If the charge is showing as completed over on
    account.microsoft.com, let's get you in contact with
    Chat Support who will be able to best help out with billing issues like this.
  6. BxMxF xFREAKYx Win User

I have to change my Gamertag

I didnt receive a message from another user. Let me rephrase it. I received a prompt from xbox live and I had to change my gamertag and I couldnt login to xbox live until I actually changed it. I want to know why I was forced to change my gamertag when
    it did not contain anything that violated the tos
  7. ZainJamil679 Win User

Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible games having profile sign in issue

Nope didnt make any Gamertag changes
  8. Gandalf& Dumbled Win User

Error code 8007065b

i got this too but i didnt change my gamertag
  9. Booyang76 Win User

Why do I have friends on Xbox live that I have never accepted?

Are you sure that someone just didnt change their name/gamertag
Thema:

1. Didnt receive gamertag change - Similar Threads - Didnt receive gamertag

2. I brought to with codes they have been redeemed but didnt receive the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought to with codes they have been redeemed but didnt receive the games: i brought 2 gta 5 off account my they gave me the and redeemed codes nothing happened i cant find them no where (they i already own the game) which the same night my sent son sent me the same...
  3. The reason why some omega users didnt receive the new preview update

in XboX Insiders
    The reason why some omega users didnt receive the new preview update: I did some research and found that only omega users with atleast level 5 will get the update. My level is 3. Now everything makes sense. submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Day3831 [link] [comments]
  4. Got charged for Game Pass Ultimate, but didnt receive the month for charge in subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged for Game Pass Ultimate, but didnt receive the month for charge in subscription: Yesterday was last day of my Ultimate subscription, it ended today morning at 5.30 (MS uses UTC to decide cut off). Later in the day I added 6*6 month live gold codes to my account and got 36...
  5. I didnt receive the shipping label and instructions in my email. I dont know what to do

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didnt receive the shipping label and instructions in my email. I dont know what to do: I submitted a repair or service request because my series x broke. They were supposed to send a shipping label and instructions to my email but I didnt receive it. I dont know what to do...
  6. I bought minecoins but i didnt receive them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecoins but i didnt receive them.: I have bought 320 minecoins. I tried Mojang refund and they said they cant refund google play purchase. So i tried google and they said it isnt refundable. Can someone help me what to do?...
  7. Bought XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but didnt receive codes for Discord or Spotify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but didnt receive codes for Discord or Spotify: Basically, like an hour ago i reedemed code for XBOX Game Pass and in perks tab for now i dont see anything. Only War Thunder and World Of Tanks. What should i do then?...
  8. I didnt received my season pass through the promo.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt received my season pass through the promo.: Hi my name is Alexis and in may i preordered Samurai Shodown due to a promo that SNK make, and for those who preorder the game before june 30 SNK gives the season pass for free. We are in August...
  9. didnt receive my vbucks=???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt receive my vbucks=???: I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks with 3500 bonus...I got the stw but didnt receive any vbucks and it was the main reason why i bought it...
  10. Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins: I paid for that promo but i didnt receive any message from xbox :( 9d04d678-193e-4654-a82b-041f4dba863f