Didnt receive gamertag change

Discus and support Didnt receive gamertag change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have payed for my gamertag to be changed earlier today and didnt get said change. What happened? 5f0ef9db-7846-449b-8b52-87d55e884cb6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gage MIlling, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Gage MIlling
    Gage MIlling Guest

I have payed for my gamertag to be changed earlier today and didnt get said change. What happened?

:)

Gage MIlling, Oct 18, 2017
  2. I have to change my Gamertag

I didnt receive a message from another user. Let me rephrase it. I received a prompt from xbox live and I had to change my gamertag and I couldnt login to xbox live until I actually changed it. I want to know why I was forced to change my gamertag when
    it did not contain anything that violated the tos

BxMxF xFREAKYx, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Error code 8007065b

i got this too but i didnt change my gamertag

Gandalf& Dumbledore, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there.

Just wanted to check in to see if you're still having issues with your Gamertag change. If the charge is showing as completed over on
    account.microsoft.com, let's get you in contact with
    Chat Support who will be able to best help out with billing issues like this.

Mister Maka, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there.

Just wanted to check in to see if you're still having issues with your Gamertag change. If the charge is showing as completed over on
    account.microsoft.com, let's get you in contact with
    Chat Support who will be able to best help out with billing issues like this.
  6. BxMxF xFREAKYx Win User

I have to change my Gamertag

I didnt receive a message from another user. Let me rephrase it. I received a prompt from xbox live and I had to change my gamertag and I couldnt login to xbox live until I actually changed it. I want to know why I was forced to change my gamertag when
    it did not contain anything that violated the tos
  7. ZainJamil679 Win User

Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible games having profile sign in issue

Nope didnt make any Gamertag changes
  8. Gandalf& Dumbled Win User

Error code 8007065b

i got this too but i didnt change my gamertag
  9. Booyang76 Win User

Why do I have friends on Xbox live that I have never accepted?

Are you sure that someone just didnt change their name/gamertag
Thema:

1. Didnt receive gamertag change - Similar Threads - Didnt receive gamertag

2. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  3. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  4. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  5. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  6. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...
  7. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  8. I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?: I was starting the app on wednesday, thursday, friday and monday and the count was still on 2/3 b2c08d18-8940-48f1-bf68-320845ad63c4
  9. Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it: Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it, i linked my xbox account to my epic games account but when i logged in i didnt receive the items and i used the code can you help...
  10. Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape: Good day! So i didnt receive Vanilla cape on both Java and Bedrock editions I Migrated my account in 2021 and now its end of 2023 Thank you. 447cef31-a206-4a81-8023-88917efbd2f4