Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card

Discus and support Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there I didnt receive an microsoft gift card but everyone else I know received a message on there xbox and I havent... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoshHiggins1, Mar 26, 2019.

1. JoshHiggins1
    JoshHiggins1 Guest

Hi there I didnt receive an microsoft gift card but everyone else I know received a message on there xbox and I havent

:)

JoshHiggins1, Mar 26, 2019
  2. VampyOcean1520 Win User

There must be a reason for them to receive It, I did not receive it too.
  3. Koods Win User

That sounds dodgy, I've been a gold subscriber for a long time and never had any free gift cards, if I were you I'd be wary of it and certainly not expect anything like that to be legitimate.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Its normally assigned to a recent purchase you made for instance last week I got a £10 gift card to celebrate the launch of DMC5 on xbox one
  5. Wolfie McG Win User

I've been a recipient of a $25 one before for sure.
  6. Atherza Win User

Sometimes it's for reasons like you've played a certain game, etc.
Thema:

1. Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card - Similar Threads - Didnt receive free

2. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  3. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  4. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  5. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  6. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...
  7. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  8. I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?: I was starting the app on wednesday, thursday, friday and monday and the count was still on 2/3 b2c08d18-8940-48f1-bf68-320845ad63c4
  9. Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it: Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it, i linked my xbox account to my epic games account but when i logged in i didnt receive the items and i used the code can you help...
  10. Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape: Good day! So i didnt receive Vanilla cape on both Java and Bedrock editions I Migrated my account in 2021 and now its end of 2023 Thank you. 447cef31-a206-4a81-8023-88917efbd2f4