Didn't receive 3 bonus months with Xbox Gold purchase

Discus and support Didn't receive 3 bonus months with Xbox Gold purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On November 6th, I purchased a year of Xbox Gold through a promotion that was on my Xbox dashboard which said it came with 3 bonus months. Currently,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MangoAsks, Nov 13, 2018.

1. MangoAsks
    MangoAsks Guest

On November 6th, I purchased a year of Xbox Gold through a promotion that was on my Xbox dashboard which said it came with 3 bonus months.

Currently, my next recurring charge is 12 months from now, so I didn't receive the extra 3 months.

:)

MangoAsks, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Another missing 3 months live gold issue

Hi, Here is another missing 3 months Xbox Live Gold issue. Xbox support sent me here after a chat conversation. Like others, I purchased 3 months Xbox Live Gold in January that came with a bonus 3 months free. Was to
    have received the code by mid March but haven't received it yet. Could you please have a look and advise? Thanks!

DueCandle777777, Nov 13, 2018
  3. BrewDailys
    BrewDailys Guest
    Purchased Just Dance 2016 Gold; No code for unlimited access

Purchased Just Dance 2016 Gold that comes with 3 months of Unlimited Access from Xbox Live but never received a code for the access and it isn't unlocked when the game starts. Any ideas as to how to receive the bonus content?

Thanks!

BrewDailys, Nov 13, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Nov 13, 2018
  5. MangoAsks
    MangoAsks Guest
    I did. They told me to post here.

MangoAsks, Nov 13, 2018
  6. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

Since it is a purchase related issue only Xbox Support via Phone or Support Chat can assist an issue like this.

Since they are the only ones that can see billing related information like transactions etc.

Also keep in mind that often offers like these will show a end date in the future when any bonus codes will be sent out.

For this one I can imagine it will have an end date around 30th of November, but that is my assumption since I haven't seen the offer details myself

7. Wrightstuff1
    Wrightstuff1 Guest
    Contact xbox support again.

Wrightstuff1, Nov 13, 2018
  8. Didn't receive 3 bonus months with Xbox Gold purchase

I'm not sure why support keep talking people to come here. None of us can access any account details for anyone and therefore we cant help. Frustrating on both sides.

MightyQuinn75, Nov 13, 2018
  9. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest
    Hi to resolve the problem, contact technical support via online chat Contact Us

Jurgen1488, Nov 6, 2018
  10. MightyQuinn75 Win User

I'm not sure why support keep talking people to come here. None of us can access any account details for anyone and therefore we cant help. Frustrating on both sides.
  11. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

Since it is a purchase related issue only Xbox Support via Phone or Support Chat can assist an issue like this.

Since they are the only ones that can see billing related information like transactions etc.

Also keep in mind that often offers like these will show a end date in the future when any bonus codes will be sent out.

For this one I can imagine it will have an end date around 30th of November, but that is my assumption since I haven't seen the offer details myself
  12. MangoAsks Win User

I did. They told me to post here.
  13. M3tal Daz3 Win User

14. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Contact xbox support again.
Thema:

1. Didn't receive 3 bonus months with Xbox Gold purchase - Similar Threads - Didn't receive bonus

2. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  3. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  4. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  5. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  6. Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?: I have waited a full year now for new home xbox switches, which I need since I upgraded to a new xbox series S. I was supposed to be able to change it again sometime in November 2023, but can't....
  7. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  8. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.: Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I started a refund request. The request was approved,...
  9. I didn't receive my money back. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive my money back. Refund: I didn't receive my money back. Refund I bought lord of the fallen few weeks ago and I make a refund and was accepted but I didn't receive my money back. I need the money right now because I need...
  10. Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?: I bought minecraft java and bedrock a while ago and I am pretty sure before June six(the minecraft vanilla cape date). I still haven't recieved it. Could you possibly let me know when I bought...