Didn't get reward points for preordering madden 2018

Discus and support Didn't get reward points for preordering madden 2018 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered Madden 2018 and I didn't receive my 15,000 reward points. I've spent $150 already or more on madden and I'd really like to get my reward... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrentonBfromVA, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Didn't get reward points for preordering madden 2018

I preordered Madden 2018 and I didn't receive my 15,000 reward points. I've spent $150 already or more on madden and I'd really like to get my reward points please. I'd really appreciate it. Thank u. U can call me at 4345099706 thank u. Brenton byers

:)

BrentonBfromVA, Sep 14, 2017
  2. I did not receive my points

I purchased xbox live gold membership on March 2, 2018 but I didn't get the reward points I was supposed to get because of this purchase. What should I do?

CreepySteam297, Sep 14, 2017
  3. LuciferCFH
    LuciferCFH Guest
    Not rewarded with rewards credit

I didn't get my 15,000 rewards credits for preordering a game that comes out before dec 31st. I preordered FFXV in November and I have not received my 15,000 rewards credit.

LuciferCFH, Sep 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You should never post your personal information in a public forum.

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. In order to receive the 15,000 credits, you have to preorder 3 games. The credits will be given after all 3 games have been released.

Smwutches, Sep 14, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You should never post your personal information in a public forum.

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. In order to receive the 15,000 credits, you have to preorder 3 games. The credits will be given after all 3 games have been released.
  6. Cash Rowlands Win User

I canceled my pre order for madden 24

I preordered with my microsoft balance which i got from gift cards. I was confused when i didn't get charged for it but when i went to my owned games it said i had madden preordered. I was hoping that i actually did preorder the game because there was a limited time deal to get something in madden once it comes out. I'm wondering if I actually preordered the game or not.
  7. CLARENCE FLINN Win User

Pubg

How about the points. If you buy an xbox right now you get a ton of rewards points. What about the players that bought it at launch? I bought the x scorpio edition and didn't get anything for being a loyal customer. But if I'd have waited, I'd have got
    a bunch of rewards points and a free game. The players that preordered and got one on day one are the reason the x was a success. We deserve the same rewards as the newcomers.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards points not showing up

In order to complete that offer, you need 3 eligible preorders. If you only preordered Madden, you have not completed the offer yet. You would need 2 other purchases.

For help with the rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Didn't get my preorder points

Hello Sweet SinKiller,

Apologies for the delay. I can confirm that the hotfix has been deployed and has successfully corrected your account. The Credits are now properly pending in your account on our servers. This means you should see the Credits pending on your MyRewards page
    in the next 1-3 days when we update your webpage.
Thema:

1. Didn't get reward points for preordering madden 2018 - Similar Threads - Didn't reward points

2. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  3. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  4. Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?: I just pre-ordered MW3 vault edition and used a $50.00 xbox gift card and paid the remaining balance on my CC. The order still shows as pending and I also haven't gotten any of the pre-order...
  5. I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up: My brothers bought me the gilded hunter pack as a going away gift. Every video online that tells you how to redeem the rewards says that it'll ask you to claim it during the set-up process, but...
  6. I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...: How can I fix this and get the game pass I redeemed on the Microsoft rewards? 096572a8-159e-41fa-ac43-2b336ff4c999
  7. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...
  8. I didn't get my 15 pound reward gift card it just says progress and its been almost 24 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get my 15 pound reward gift card it just says progress and its been almost 24 hours: I didn't get my 15 pounds reward card yet it says progress and it been almost 24 hours 949d3bed-4bc0-424c-bb69-49b73a9bccba
  9. Why I didn't find a overwatch coins in Microsoft reward ???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I didn't find a overwatch coins in Microsoft reward ???: please I need anyone to answer about my question ಥ‿ಥ•́ ‿ ,•̀ f7d8cd90-64e4-4b69-8fe2-e9ef84ec6adf
  10. ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest: I didn't get my reward point after buying beast quest, https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ It says if I got beast quest between 7/16 to 7/31, I will get 4000 points, please help....