Didn’t get my two years of Xbox game pass

Discus and support Didn’t get my two years of Xbox game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox series X, all Access did not get my two years of Xbox game pass been fighting with Microsoft and citizens pay. Neither one can help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by daniel decker1, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Didn’t get my two years of Xbox game pass

I purchased an Xbox series X, all Access did not get my two years of Xbox game pass been fighting with Microsoft and citizens pay. Neither one can help me out the other one says the other one needs to fix the problem if anybody can help me out would be great. I tried getting a hold of Xbox on their website and that’s just a run around. Can’t get anybody to call you back.

:)

daniel decker1, Nov 26, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you are doing all access, the company that sold it to you is responsible for supporting it. Your code is in the "included with this console" section

Select Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox

If the code is missing they are responsible for supporting it, just like gift cards are sold by a third party who buys the codes from Microsoft.
  3. XBLRewards3 Win User

Didn’t get my Game Pass Reward

Hi VT3X PR0XY. This might be for Microsoft Rewards, since we don't have a 1-month game pass for 5,000 Credits. Also, you can't spend your Credits in the Xbox Live Rewards program as they are converted to your local currency. You can spend My VIP Gems though,
    5,000 Gems for a 12-month game pass.
  4. lyle unruh Win User

Dad and son multiple player in game pass, gaming together on the couch on console 2 controllers

With game pass, they both can play each other under just my husbands account? We didn’t purchase the game, it’s part of the game pass for Xbox live
  5. KILLAMAN30 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

i have 2 year of game pass and one year seperate of gold. if i upgrade to ultimate game pass for 2 months and then cancel after the two months i will lose whats left of my one year of gold and game pass?
  6. Niamh McAuley Win User

Refund

Hi, thanks so much it is linked to my Xbox account but I didn’t sign up for the Xbox game pass.
Thema:

1. Didn’t get my two years of Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Didn’t years game

2. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  3. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  4. Xbox one X issue, worked and then didn’t after update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X issue, worked and then didn’t after update: So my brother in law passed away 3 months ago and I just turned his Xbox on yesterday and it said there was an update so I allowed it to do its thing and then when it was complete about 20 minutes...
  5. I redeemed a gift card for Xbox but when I checked I didn’t see my credit, is there any way...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a gift card for Xbox but when I checked I didn’t see my credit, is there any way...: Hello Microsoft, today and a while back I purchased a gift card for 25$. After coming home from work I then redeemed my Xbox gift card at home. I went onto my Xbox and tried to purchase some in...
  6. I didn’t receive my Xbox X

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t receive my Xbox X: I bought Xbox X 21 November and I paid extra $9.99 for express delivery 23 November. I talked some of your employee 23 November and they told me I will definitely receive my package but today is...
  7. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  8. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  9. My account got banned for a year and I didn’t do any thing wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for a year and I didn’t do any thing wrong: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2154bcde-33dc-4a01-a5c2-a0e7c3f66a39
  10. My 9 year old paid for some things on his game that he didn’t mean to , how can I get this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 9 year old paid for some things on his game that he didn’t mean to , how can I get this...: How can i stop the pauments that came out or get a refund on the 6 payments that just came out as he didnt nean to do as i have noticed when i looked at my account and i didnt no he did it till...