Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X

Discus and support Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; wondering if anyone can credit my account with the 50,000 points I was suppose to receive for buying an Xbox one X Many thanks GT:... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MysticMuffinTop, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X

wondering if anyone can credit my account with the 50,000 points I was suppose to receive for buying an Xbox one X

Many thanks

GT:

:)

MysticMuffinTop, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Never got Xbox Reward points for buying Xbox One. Can I get Microsoft Rewards points instead?

I never got the Xbox Rewards points (or any points, from any of my purchases) from buying my Xbox One X. Now that program is no more, and they're running an offer for 50,000 points if you buy a One X. Is there any way I can get those points in substitution
    for never receiving my Xbox Rewards points?

xxSpartan 99xx, Jul 5, 2018
  3. TryingBrute2
    TryingBrute2 Guest
    Xbox Rewards

So i just recently got Xbox rewards on my Xbox one X but i didn't get the rewards for owning Far Cry 5, State of Decay 2, or my Xbox one X. Does anyone know how to get the points?

TryingBrute2, Jul 5, 2018
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

You would only get the points for a purchase during the promotional period, unfortunately.

maxen, Jul 5, 2018
  5. Well that's the thing, I had seen the tab for the points before I purchased the Xbox one x so it must have been in the promotional period?

MysticMuffinTop, Jul 5, 2018
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Okay, well that changes things. So, if you believe you followed the terms and conditions of the offer, and didn't receive those points, then getting in touch with Microsoft Rewards Support is most easily done by going to
    account.microsoft.com/rewards and at the bottom of the page (bottom-left) there's a link to "Contact Microsoft Rewards Support".

maxen, Nov 3, 2018
  7. CLARENCE FLINN Win User

Pubg

How about the points. If you buy an xbox right now you get a ton of rewards points. What about the players that bought it at launch? I bought the x scorpio edition and didn't get anything for being a loyal customer. But if I'd have waited, I'd have got
    a bunch of rewards points and a free game. The players that preordered and got one on day one are the reason the x was a success. We deserve the same rewards as the newcomers.
  8. maxen Win User

Well that's the thing, I had seen the tab for the points before I purchased the Xbox one x so it must have been in the promotional period?
    Okay, well that changes things. So, if you believe you followed the terms and conditions of the offer, and didn't receive those points, then getting in touch with Microsoft Rewards Support is most easily done by going to
    account.microsoft.com/rewards and at the bottom of the page (bottom-left) there's a link to "Contact Microsoft Rewards Support".
  9. MysticMuffinTop Win User

You would only get the points for a purchase during the promotional period, unfortunately.
    Well that's the thing, I had seen the tab for the points before I purchased the Xbox one x so it must have been in the promotional period?
  10. maxen Win User

11. Mark Brumby Win User

I can't turn in my Quests on the xbox gamepass

That didn't work either it mite be because I'm with youfibre and it has the latest ip version and xbox is still on the old one so mite have to ring youfibre yo out me on the old ip and see if that works if not I won't be able to get points of xbox gamepass or go on my Microsoft rewards on the xbox.

I can still get on the Microsoft rewards on xbox on my old xbox one x but can't get on it on the xbox series x

But thanks for all your help

Darhyl
Thema:

1. Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X - Similar Threads - Didn't reward points

2. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  3. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  4. Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?: I just pre-ordered MW3 vault edition and used a $50.00 xbox gift card and paid the remaining balance on my CC. The order still shows as pending and I also haven't gotten any of the pre-order...
  5. I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up: My brothers bought me the gilded hunter pack as a going away gift. Every video online that tells you how to redeem the rewards says that it'll ask you to claim it during the set-up process, but...
  6. I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...: How can I fix this and get the game pass I redeemed on the Microsoft rewards? 096572a8-159e-41fa-ac43-2b336ff4c999
  7. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...
  8. I didn't get my 15 pound reward gift card it just says progress and its been almost 24 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get my 15 pound reward gift card it just says progress and its been almost 24 hours: I didn't get my 15 pounds reward card yet it says progress and it been almost 24 hours 949d3bed-4bc0-424c-bb69-49b73a9bccba
  9. Why I didn't find a overwatch coins in Microsoft reward ???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I didn't find a overwatch coins in Microsoft reward ???: please I need anyone to answer about my question ಥ‿ಥ•́ ‿ ,•̀ f7d8cd90-64e4-4b69-8fe2-e9ef84ec6adf
  10. ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest: I didn't get my reward point after buying beast quest, https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ It says if I got beast quest between 7/16 to 7/31, I will get 4000 points, please help....