Didn't get Gold discount

Discus and support Didn't get Gold discount in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Earlier this week my son bought the game "Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition" for GBP 27.50. This is the price including XBX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlindingJupiter, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Didn't get Gold discount

Hi,

Earlier this week my son bought the game "Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands - Standard Edition" for GBP 27.50. This
    is the price including XBX Live Gold discount.

This evening he bought the game "F1 2017"
    but was charged GBP54,99 and not the promised GBP 38.49 includng XBOX Live Gold discount.

What can I do to get this corrected?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dick

:)

BlindingJupiter, Oct 17, 2017
  2. 5 euros have become 20 [DLC Horizon 3]

Discounts do not count on a shared gold membership. Only the account that has paid for gold gets the discount

The Viral Cyrix, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Haven't got gold member's discount

I got a 2 days gold member. But somehow I didn't got the gold-member's discount when I buy assassin's creed origin.

WooliestHydra93, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Didn't get Gold discount

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Didn't get Gold discount

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Lifeless Planet

Didn't know,there is a "discount with gold"...might pick it up,sooner than i thought. :)
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

5 euros have become 20 [DLC Horizon 3]

Discounts do not count on a shared gold membership. Only the account that has paid for gold gets the discount
  8. Theory of Game Win User

Deals with gold/ Black friday discount

No. Only the gold member will be able to get the gold discount.
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

Why am I getting disconnected on when I ask about the same issue?

Are you be chance sharing gold with someone? If so, you won't get the gold discounts. You have gold on your account directly, to use the gold discounts.

As for prices within a game, Xbox/Microsoft has no power over that if it's not connected to the Microsoft store.
Thema:

Didn't get Gold discount

1. Didn't get Gold discount - Similar Threads - Didn't Gold discount

2. I didn't get the Xbox Live Gold Memory Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didn't get the Xbox Live Gold Memory Badge: I didn't get the Xbox Live Gold Memory Badge All of my friends got it, including friends who had recently established accounts. Is it distributed in any order or according to any criteria?...
  3. Xbox Live Gold I didn't pay for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold I didn't pay for: I was playing the offline version of a game, when I accidentally selected the online version. Then put it put me in a match, and I was really confused because I never payed for Xbox Live. I tried...
  4. My 6 Months Gold subscription didn't convert to my current Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 6 Months Gold subscription didn't convert to my current Game Pass Subscription: Hi, I recently decided, after reaching the end of my previous Ultimate Game Pass subscription, to settle for the Xbox only Game Pass, having no use of the PC part. As I had been offered a 6...
  5. Xbox Live Gold shown on my account, but I didn't buy it nor do I actually have access to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold shown on my account, but I didn't buy it nor do I actually have access to...: I have a xbox live gold logo next to my xbox account, but I didn't buy gold. It is also not usable to play online, so I think its a bug. de5742a2-2369-4d48-be5d-c4c1d2723aa5
  6. Xbox Gold didn't go through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold didn't go through: I bought a 3 month pass to xbox gold, and when i put the code in my account, my xbox glitched and it took me to the home page, after, i tried entering the code again and it said it has already...
  7. I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free: can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership. f1d6a704-7fdb-4fb5-a8d4-a6798bea10cc
  8. The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly: I redeemed a Game Pass Code but in the xbox appear that it was apply to Gold, and the Gold code for 3 months didn't apply. Cambié un Código de Game Pass, pero en la xbox parece que se aplicó a...
  9. Didn't receive 3 bonus months with Xbox Gold purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive 3 bonus months with Xbox Gold purchase: On November 6th, I purchased a year of Xbox Gold through a promotion that was on my Xbox dashboard which said it came with 3 bonus months. Currently, my next recurring charge is 12 months from...
  10. I have gold, but I'm unable to play online. Already tried power cycling, didn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have gold, but I'm unable to play online. Already tried power cycling, didn't work.: What the title says. I tried playing both Halo 5 and Halo MCC; however, Halo 5 tells me that I need an account with Xbox Live Gold with multiplayer privileges enabled. Multiplayer privileges are...