Didn't get a reward from January game pass goal

Discus and support Didn't get a reward from January game pass goal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I didn't get my January game pass reward. I for sure completed the 3 tasks for the goal, logged into the app on more than 3 different days. I checked... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TORTUREK1LLER88, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Didn't get a reward from January game pass goal

I didn't get my January game pass reward. I for sure completed the 3 tasks for the goal, logged into the app on more than 3 different days. I checked order history to see but no rewards added there.

:)

TORTUREK1LLER88, Mar 6, 2018
  2. NeceFTW
    NeceFTW Guest
    Xbox Game Pass Goal - Turn back the clock - HELP NEEDED!

Hello,

I didn't recive my REWARD for Xbox Game Pass Goal Turn back the clock from November.

NeceFTW, Mar 6, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Didn't get rewards from January quest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, Mar 6, 2018
  4. Didn't get a reward from January game pass goal

Thanks for letting us know, TORTUREK1LLER88!

We've passed your info along to the proper teams to look into your eligibility for this offer - we'll update here as soon as we have more info for you. Thanks for all of your patience!

Mister Quasar, Mar 7, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Thanks for letting us know, TORTUREK1LLER88!

We've passed your info along to the proper teams to look into your eligibility for this offer - we'll update here as soon as we have more info for you. Thanks for all of your patience!
  6. DGenerateKane Win User

Never received January 2018 Xbox Quest reward.

Hey Nosibor25! For January's rewards, please check your Xbox Live messages. For November, what games with gold did you install? Post back and let us know!
    I'm missing my reward from January too. I only received my reward from the Game Pass Quest from January.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello moca223,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  8. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Xbox is tracking the Game Pass Goals activities and will reward you if your Goal is competed.

For more info:
    Xbox Game Pass Goals
Thema:

1. Didn't get a reward from January game pass goal - Similar Threads - Didn't reward January

2. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  3. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  4. Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?: I just pre-ordered MW3 vault edition and used a $50.00 xbox gift card and paid the remaining balance on my CC. The order still shows as pending and I also haven't gotten any of the pre-order...
  5. I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up: My brothers bought me the gilded hunter pack as a going away gift. Every video online that tells you how to redeem the rewards says that it'll ask you to claim it during the set-up process, but...
  6. I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...: How can I fix this and get the game pass I redeemed on the Microsoft rewards? 096572a8-159e-41fa-ac43-2b336ff4c999
  7. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...
  8. I didn't get my 15 pound reward gift card it just says progress and its been almost 24 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get my 15 pound reward gift card it just says progress and its been almost 24 hours: I didn't get my 15 pounds reward card yet it says progress and it been almost 24 hours 949d3bed-4bc0-424c-bb69-49b73a9bccba
  9. Why I didn't find a overwatch coins in Microsoft reward ???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I didn't find a overwatch coins in Microsoft reward ???: please I need anyone to answer about my question ಥ‿ಥ•́ ‿ ,•̀ f7d8cd90-64e4-4b69-8fe2-e9ef84ec6adf
  10. In MLB the show I didn't get my program reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In MLB the show I didn't get my program reward: I reached 110000 in the all star program and the legends and flashbacks pack did nit go into my inventory. I'm livid. d15265d1-fdd2-4707-92da-5c5c8efd6403