Didn't download any content says damaged DLC

Discus and support Didn't download any content says damaged DLC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to play Batman Arkham origins on Xbox 360 keep getting this error message saying damaged downloadable content detected but I don't have any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Killerraptor, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Killerraptor
    Killerraptor Guest

Trying to play Batman Arkham origins on Xbox 360 keep getting this error message saying damaged downloadable content detected but I don't have any downloaded content on this game. Any ideas on what I can do?

:)

Killerraptor, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Claire_29 Win User

I have the same problem but never downloaded anything ever. What do I do.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Killerraptor, are you downloading the DLC on the console's internal HD, or on a flash drive?

You can switch the installation location in order to verify if it really is a download or storage device error
  4. dudediamond1987 Win User

Can someone please explain this issue to me?

Either version of the game will still continue to open and play just fine, but none of the DLC will work with them.

On the disc version, it doesn't give me an error and loads into to game without the DLC

On the downloaded version, it will say:

"DLC Damaged"

"The downloadable content appears to be damaged and cannot be used"
  5. ChevyJoe89 Win User

campaign not working - missing downloadable content

I got to level 7 and it says I don't have the downloadable content for the game is there any dlc for the campaign ?
  6. Lonnie7 Win User

Guitar Hero 5 Damaged Content package.

That fixed that error. Now I'm getting: "The downloadable content is damaged or has changed. As a result, the game has restarted." And this is after re-downloading all my my guitar hero-related DLC.
Thema:

1. Didn't download any content says damaged DLC - Similar Threads - Didn't download content

2. Space being used for a game that didn't download on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space being used for a game that didn't download on pc: When i try to download a game on my computer it will sometimes stop the download when i shut it off and when i go to redownload it, it will now have less space then i had before and don't know how...
  3. Xbox Series X didn't download game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X didn't download game: Hi! i have xbox series x more than 2 month, before last weekend all work fine, but after weekend i can't download game normally, When i add game to download, i need to wait 5-10 min to see it in...
  4. I purchased a show (big bang theory) all episodes and one didn't download and one shows up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a show (big bang theory) all episodes and one didn't download and one shows up...: If I delete the show from my purchased movies and tv section then can I download it again or is it gone forever? 3a7c88ca-a536-4b37-b2e8-f1757a529cd3
  5. Add on purchased from xbox store didn't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add on purchased from xbox store didn't download: Hey .. anyone else purchase a add on and nothing happened but the the charge went though your bank. .. little bit pissed that Microsoft can't seem to figure out a way to have an install button on...
  6. I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...: Hi everybody! I've got a problem with the RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack DLC on Xbox One. I entered the DLC code on my Xbox when I purchased the game on May 14th. Until now the DLC did not show up, although...
  7. Bought Xbox one x didn't get a Pubg download code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox one x didn't get a Pubg download code: Hi, 2 days ago I bought the xbox one x and Pubg, fifa 19 and halo wars 2 from the Microsoft site, it has arrived today, but I cannot see a code for the Pubg even though it states it on the side of...
  8. Some games that I didn't buy are appearing in my Queue to download in my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games that I didn't buy are appearing in my Queue to download in my Xbox One: Hi, I had bought a Xbox Classic game (SSX 3) to my account, i didn't have issues during this purchase. Now, When I was trying to connect to internet to download this game, some games that I...
  9. Extra content didn't download and it is not showing as available for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extra content didn't download and it is not showing as available for download: Some of the content from preorder downloaded, while there's still content missing (the zodiac missions), and it is not showing as available for download in the game hub... what are my options?...
  10. "8007007A",Wow look at this my profile didn't fully download but it still says "I signed in".

in XBoX on Consoles
    "8007007A",Wow look at this my profile didn't fully download but it still says "I signed in".: [img] 7e299cd7-6833-4003-950a-c1c8cd98fc9f