Did Xbox live support get shut down?

Discus and support Did Xbox live support get shut down? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used to always contact xbox live support about issue i had with my account and mainly codes redemption, like there always use to be a chat to agent... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bisher LOL, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Bisher LOL
    Bisher LOL Guest

I used to always contact xbox live support about issue i had with my account and mainly codes redemption, like there always use to be a chat to agent option but i dont see it anymore. Does anyone know if they are still there and if so how do i reach them? becuase it only shows me the option to call (which doesnt work) and asking the forums

:)

Bisher LOL, Jul 7, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. ShavedLycan13 Win User

Genius idea for Halo (ALL Halo fans read)

Bungie did not shut the servers down, It was Microsoft not supporting Xbox Live for any Original Xbox games.
  4. IG kingTUT Win User

Saying my goodbyes thanks for nothing M$.

if 360 servers get shut down then would't the xbox one servers be shut down? arent they the same live service?!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Please do something

You cannot get a virus on your console & he certainly did not shut down xbox live for any amount of time.really not sure were you got that info from.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

OG Xbox backwards compatibility.

My question is what about the xbox live side of it?

Live for the original xbox was shut down so will there be some sort of live support for og xbox games?
Thema:

1. Did Xbox live support get shut down? - Similar Threads - Did live support

2. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  3. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  4. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  5. My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in xbox live and i did make a account on outlook but still xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in xbox live and i did make a account on outlook but still xbox...: My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in by xbox live and i did make a account on outlook say there is error 6860bb1c-edef-4191-89df-c8da2a60b5fe
  6. I did my suspension but now I can’t live stream anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I did my suspension but now I can’t live stream anymore: I basically got an enforcement suspension through Xbox chat that ended yesterday the 25th at 5:40 but today, the 26th, I tried to live stream and it says I can’t even though the suspension is up....
  7. I did my research and found out Romania is not a supported country for XBOX LIVE but I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I did my research and found out Romania is not a supported country for XBOX LIVE but I dont...: Please Help I don’t understand why the guys from the shop let me buy Xbox live knows it’s not supported in Romania. 871e4e8e-fd37-406c-b908-b4336bb84ad2
  8. since when did xbox live become club penguin

in XBoX Accessibility
    since when did xbox live become club penguin: in my case dealing with enforcement team they have no idea the vast amount of violations that happens daily. a single word and report is all it takes to have you entire lifetime playing on live be...
  9. Why did I lose all my Xbox live friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I lose all my Xbox live friends?: All my friends have disappeared from my friends list, and when I search up someone’s profile it shows a bunch of random hieroglyphic symbols as well as not let me open up their profile...
  10. I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards...: I was looking through my recent transactions, why did i receive a "Xbox Live Rewards Deposit $5.00"? I appreciate it but just wondering. 65d0c6a6-c723-48b3-9c67-e2f9f21e0c26