Did the Xbox Enforcement team get fired?

Discus and support Did the Xbox Enforcement team get fired? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi XBOX, me again. I’d love to know if y’all still pay your enforcement team, or if they’re irrelevant. Gaming used to be my passion, now it’s a waste... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Exhausted Gamer, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Did the Xbox Enforcement team get fired?

Hi XBOX, me again. I’d love to know if y’all still pay your enforcement team, or if they’re irrelevant. Gaming used to be my passion, now it’s a waste of time. Every other game is 95% cheaters that never get punished and I’m so tired of it. I’m humble enough to understand that I’m not the greatest gamer however I am good enough to identify a cheater when I see one. Where magically the gamers with under 1k gamerscore are absolute gods of every game they play? Seems kinda suspicious to me. I’ve tried switching games up, I’ve reinstalled plenty of games to get me through with my friends and family. But I’m sick of this. Please for the love of god fix this problem. It’s beyond out of control.

:)

Exhausted Gamer, Feb 27, 2023
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox Banned me.....FOR NO REASON!

[quote user="KickingRegent2"] I personally think that the Xbox Live enforcement team should all be fired. [/quote]

They all need a pay rise,and they should get a bonus too for every 100 they get rid of.
  3. Mister Kernel Win User

Again, please fire the entire **** enforcement team.

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand how frustrating this can be! As a heads up, there would be no way to reach out to the enforcement team directly on the forums.

For more insight into this enforcement action on your girlfriends account, we recommend that she submit a

case review
    when she gets a chance. This will give here the chance to plead her case if she feels as though the was wrongly suspended.

Rest assured, the proper teams do look into each
    that is submitted in regards to other online players, so reporting profiles that are playing unfairly or harassing players is carefully looked into.

Aside from that, we also recommend
    blocking
    any users that may be harassing you online & not retaliating to them via messages or gameplay.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions that we can help with, please be sure to create a new post.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement team about a infringement of the ToS against me by another user of the online service?

Reporting them is the only way to have the enforcement team investigate him.

The enforcement team don't IP ban a person. Even if they did, they could get a different IP.
  5. XQuikScopErzX Win User

Ask Microsoft Anything about Xbox One - IGN.com

xbox enforcement team i was told to post on here and my question is why did my account xXdap206Xx get banned?
  6. vJDv Win User

Gamerscore

When you log in to xbox.com did you get any message from the Enforcement team ?.
Thema:

Did the Xbox Enforcement team get fired?

1. Did the Xbox Enforcement team get fired? - Similar Threads - Did Enforcement team

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  8. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  9. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  10. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790