Did the new update break party chat for anyone else?

Discus and support Did the new update break party chat for anyone else? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the new insider update, my party chat doesn't show me talking and doesn't mute my mic either. submitted by /u/SnooOwls2018 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SnooOwls2018, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Did the new update break party chat for anyone else?

After the new insider update, my party chat doesn't show me talking and doesn't mute my mic either.

submitted by /u/SnooOwls2018
    [link] [comments]

/u/SnooOwls2018, Feb 24, 2023
  2. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Did the update break anyone else's console?

Estranho o meu esta normal, sera que foi realmente por causa da atualizacao ,

Translation:

Strange mine is normal, was it really because of the update,
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Hi Wishcatcher,

Before passing customers to Xbox Support over the phone, we should always do our best to troubleshoot, using the Xbox Support website first. A simple search can bring up many articles, and console updates are available to download to a USB drive.

Best,

L
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

No problems here. Played a couple of games and launched some apps this afternoon, all good.
  5. KingOfTheRen Win User

No but for some reason after the Update, Alexa has been having problems connecting to Xbox. Sometimes she will be able to turn it off/on as well as other functions and other times I get "Sorry, I'm having problems connecting to Xbox".
  6. ReeseByrd Win User

And yes. I am enrolled in the insider program.
Thema:

Did the new update break party chat for anyone else?

1. Did the new update break party chat for anyone else? - Similar Threads - Did update break

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  4. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6
  5. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  6. Why did my MW2 progress reset following Nov. 2nd 2023 update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my MW2 progress reset following Nov. 2nd 2023 update?: My rank has been reset to 0. I no longer have access to player skins, my captured souls reset when I was over 600. I still have my Ranked Play skin equipped but cannot change it. I still have all...
  7. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  8. Did this current update cause your console to brick

in XboX Insiders
    Did this current update cause your console to brick: Hi insiders. This is technically under the use of this subreddit. But did anyone have their Xbox constant update loop when they tried to download the most recent live Xbox update early ie as part...
  9. sooooo after your update fallout four bugthesda that you took over like you did skype youve...

in XBoX on Consoles
    sooooo after your update fallout four bugthesda that you took over like you did skype youve...: sooo you decided to take over Bethesda and now my fallout 4 game is glitching constantly not only that you messed up skype because you do not have the appropriate advisors to work with technology...
  10. Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change

in XboX Insiders
    Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change: Like the title says I joined the preview delta program did the whole update that took about 5 minutes and when i tried resetting my console after it was done to see the changes my dashboard stayed...