Did the Internet connection sensitivity get increased?

Discus and support Did the Internet connection sensitivity get increased? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two consoles that use regularly. The one I take on the road to camps, hotels, and crew houses and my good one at home. I live out of town and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by moryd, Dec 18, 2022.

1. moryd
    moryd Guest

I have two consoles that use regularly. The one I take on the road to camps, hotels, and crew houses and my good one at home. I live out of town and can't get more than okay internet connection. I came back from work and now I can't play any game on my console without it cutting out randomly. I need to leave my traveling console as my "home" console because I don't always have internet at work provided accommodations. I've had the same internet provider for the past two years and have never had this problem. I should add that Netflix, Xbox store, and any other internet required app works like it should, I just can't plays any games.

:)

moryd, Dec 18, 2022
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Hello moryd!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi moryd,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community Forum. I hope you're doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you are unable to play a game on your console. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

Having a slow internet could be one factor why you are unable to play a game. However, we will need to properly isolate first so that we can come up with a solution.

I would like to ask a few things to properly isolate the problem.

• Do you happen to see any error message while you are playing a game?
    • Have you already tried testing and connecting with different internet providers to check if the problem is the same? If not yet, I would recommend to try testing with other internet provider to properly isolate the problem.
    I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Moderator of microsoft community forums
  4. FullHornet Win User

Do you like the new controller?

It is smaller but the main thing that is taking getting used to is the increased sensitivity of he analog sticks as compared to the 360 controller.
  5. grouse shooter Win User

Speed

Sensitivity is what i'm looking to increase.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Increase Controller Sensitivity for PC

the setting is game specific, you would have to increase via the in-game menu, most launcher games you can access the files and change the sensitivity for each game via the config files too, but xbox gamepass pc games you can't.
Thema:

1. Did the Internet connection sensitivity get increased? - Similar Threads - Did Internet connection

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Xbox One will not connect to internet though it did for over a week

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will not connect to internet though it did for over a week: I have the Xbox connected via Cat5 to an Access Point and for over a week it connected and downloaded as needed. But today, it gives me an error message after showing 'It's all good' when I test...
  4. Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?: How come my xbox can't use keyboard and mouse for tom clancy? a4a83fd9-7c43-48cc-996a-2e83f2e6e4dc
  5. Does the new xbox series x use a lot more internet bandwidth than the xbox one x did?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new xbox series x use a lot more internet bandwidth than the xbox one x did?: My parents had to upgrade our home internet to unlimited bandwidth plan, just last week I traded in my older xbox for the xbox series x model, since than I had a few games to upgrade and one to...
  6. Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...: Why isn’t Microsoft supporting Internet explore anymore on Xbox 360 they did it for years to update it for years and now they stop doing it Microsoft company is very discouraging and very...
  7. Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?: I have always had unlimited Internet, until July, when I moved to a place with NO Internet. So, to get Internet, I have to "tether" my phone. Works better than I thought, right up until I reach my...
  8. i have no internet xbox one s wont save game progress is there a fix for this or did i just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have no internet xbox one s wont save game progress is there a fix for this or did i just...: i have no internet i just bought a xbox one s i bought a xbox so i could play offline xbox forums says you can play games offline. you can play offline but you CANT SAVE GAMES without internet!...
  9. XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK: XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK 62318e71-13d1-42d2-a30a-eb9189fb714b
  10. Can't log into Xbox Live from Xbox One... I have internet connection (did test via Xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into Xbox Live from Xbox One... I have internet connection (did test via Xbox): What is the problem? Are you guys (MS) getting hacked or what? This happened last week also... very frustrating 535f2153-cc30-4f55-b27c-7ff257e77df6