Did something change with Youtube app for Xbox One X?

Discus and support Did something change with Youtube app for Xbox One X? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Normally the app would show me a bunch of suggested videos. Today, suddenly, it only shows one line of "genre and mood stations for you" and "shorts".... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarkTiede, May 3, 2023.

1. MarkTiede
    MarkTiede Guest

Normally the app would show me a bunch of suggested videos. Today, suddenly, it only shows one line of "genre and mood stations for you" and "shorts".

Where did all the other categories go? And what about things that could be resumed (I THINK this was in Youtube)? There used to be maybe 10 or 12 lines of different things to watch. Now 2 lines and that is it?

Do I have to search all the time for things to watch? I used to like that I could just browse around in the things that it recommended.

:)

MarkTiede, May 3, 2023
  2. MarkTiede Win User

I already went to that Google site. The community forum is no longer allowing posts.

I already Uninstalled and reinstalled.

I was hoping someone else was using the Xbox youtube app and could verify if it had changed.

Maybe google doesn't have any love for xbox.
  3. MarkTiede Win User

Thanks for checking. Whatever caused the problem, it corrected itself now. I didn't change anything. It just started working like it had before.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Mark, I wasn't able to check that yesterday.
    In the app I have the same version listed: web_20230501_04_RC00
    Client TVHTML5,7.20230501.04.00
  5. MarkTiede Win User

Haven't tried power cycle, but I would doubt that would make a difference as the app DOES run.

Under app version, it says web_20230501_04_rc00

Client tvhtml5,7.20230501.04.00

Is that what yours is?

... time passes...

Power cycle didn't change it.

I didn't change the user.

What do you mean by "tabs"?

Mine looks like this.

[​IMG]
  6. WattyNuela Win User

I'm happy to hear the good news Mark!
    Sounds like a temporary issue, but at least everything is working now

For now I wish you a happy day, and if maybe you need help in the future you can always create a new post!
Thema:

1. Did something change with Youtube app for Xbox One X? - Similar Threads - Did something change

2. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  3. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  4. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  5. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  6. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. I did something dumb with Developer mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did something dumb with Developer mode: Alright So I Let me explain this as simple as possible. I Use Xbox with Remote play because my Hdmi Port Doesn’t work but I wanted to Use dev Mode. I Set Dev Mode up everything was fine until I...
  9. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  10. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...