Did not recieve free game upon 12 month live purchase

Discus and support Did not recieve free game upon 12 month live purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had purchased a 12 month xbox live subscription under the promo "receive a free download copy of rainbow 6 siege with 12 month purchase" on November... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Govener Dubs, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Govener Dubs
    Govener Dubs Guest

I had purchased a 12 month xbox live subscription under the promo "receive a free download copy of rainbow 6 siege with 12 month purchase" on November 4th 2017. I have not received the link to the download as of yet. After talking with customer support we
    found that the purchase was finalized on the Microsoft website page through the xbox one instead of a different one I should have been directed to. Being unaware there was any difference of the purchase site I paid for the membership through the wrong site
    (I was directed to the wrong site after selecting purchase on the xbox one page (as seen below)). Now there is a black Friday promo going on so I cannot see the promo I believed I was purchasing. Since this was unintentional and still the promotion at the
    time of purchase, may I please receive a link to the rainbow 6 siege download. I have the conversation with support in a text file if you require a brief history on the topic.

Thanks,

Jesse

Did not recieve free game upon 12 month live purchase [​IMG]

:)

Govener Dubs, Nov 21, 2017
  2. BludStorm
    BludStorm Guest
    Still not Recieved my free copy of RYSE

Promotion Details: Was it a subscription purchase? How many months? Was it at a discounted rate? Did you have to purchase certain games?

- Yes it was a promotional offer given to me that I would recieve this free game once I subscribed to XBOX live Gold for 12 months subscription.

Date of Purchase: The day you purchased the subscription or promotional items

- 11/12/2015 - I realise its technically not 8 Weeks, however the games conditions stated it would be with me within 4 weeks. It has been 6 weeks.

Promo Item(s): The game, games, points or Live time you have not yet received

- Free edition of "RYSE"

BludStorm, Nov 21, 2017
  3. o0o Grimes
    o0o Grimes Guest
    Registered my new Xbox but no 1 month free Xbox GOLD?

Hello,

I've bought a new xbox today and recovered my old gamer tag from an old xbox (that was never registered) then I went on my computer and registered my new Xbox in order to recieve a free month of Xbox Gold, I still only have the option of Xbox Free
    Live. How do I get my free Xbox Gold month like promised upon purchase?

o0o Grimes, Nov 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

As long as you made the purchase through the ad on the console. you'll receive the code. Codes for that offer will be sent out by December 15.

Smwutches, Nov 21, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

As long as you made the purchase through the ad on the console. you'll receive the code. Codes for that offer will be sent out by December 15.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

problem with xboxlive promotion

Legacy: Are you referring to the free disc game with purchase of a 12 month LIVE subscription? Did you get the email to put in your mailing information and select your game?

Dravn: What links in the email are you referring to? Were the codes themselves not just in the email?
  7. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Xbox 1 month gold + Apex coins

Unfortunately no in game microtransactions only go for the profile purchased on. As for the free trial it cannot stack onto an existing live term. Hopefully you get a second code to redeem the free month at the end of your 12 month membership
  8. U8 MY TACO Win User

never got code for buying six months

i purchased the promo where you buy six months and recieve 5 free games and the date i purchased it was april 28 2012
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

I bought a 12month game pass at argos and you only gave me 5 why

Can you confirm what you've purchased exactly?

Argos doesn't sell a 12 month game pass Ultimate. If they did it would be nearly £132. They only sell Xbox Live 12 months,

6 Months and Ultimate 1 month and 3 month digital downloads.
Thema:

1. Did not recieve free game upon 12 month live purchase - Similar Threads - Did recieve free

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  8. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  9. I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.: Sea Of Thieves recently had an event where we got free product keys for in-game items. I activated mine but did not recieve the items. I play the game on steam but my account is also linked to...
  10. I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion: i just recently bought a Xbox one with the name your game and I have yet to receive the email with the code for it and it's been over 48 hours 2dbbef48-f175-4632-839f-fe0cd4346c58