Did not get reward points for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, nor virtual keys for FM7

Discus and support Did not get reward points for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, nor virtual keys for FM7 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been a member of the rewards program for a while, and I've never received any points for game purchases I made during the pre-order period. It's... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Oluf N, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Oluf N
    Oluf N Guest

Did not get reward points for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, nor virtual keys for FM7

I've been a member of the rewards program for a while, and I've never received any points for game purchases I made during the pre-order period. It's very frustrating to be a fan of Forza Motorsport, pre-ordering the games on the first day they are available,
    and then not get the reward points. This seems to be a systemic problem. Could that get fixed please? And can I have my reward points for Forza Motorsport 7 (and 6), and my extra pre-order virtual keys for the FM7 virtual key sweepstakes, please?

-Oluf

:)

Oluf N, Sep 23, 2017
  2. FutureChamp
    FutureChamp Guest
    Forza Motorsports 7 Virtual Keys

I am not receiving the 10 virtual keys for pre-ordering Forza Motorsports 7, which I have. I am also not receiving the 5 virtual keys for playing a previous Forza Game for atleast 1 hour. I have played every single Forza game for far more than an hour each.
    I have been an xbox live member for nearly 12 years now. I would like to get this fixed.

FutureChamp, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Metalplex
    Metalplex Guest
    I have not received 10 virtual keys for pre-ordering Forza 7

I have not received the 10 virtual keys for pre-ordering Forza 7 for the Forza 7 mission and was told to post here.

Metalplex, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Did not get reward points for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, nor virtual keys for FM7

I also pre-ordered 7 nearly a week ago and still haven’t gotten my 10 keys.

RADIOACTIVxECHO, Sep 24, 2017
  5. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Hi GDane. There was no offer that awarded for pre-ordering Forza 6. Credits for pre-ordering Forza 7 are only awarded if it was pre-ordered or purchased during the offer period. Since your pre-order was made in June, it does not qualify for the Credits.
    We are looking into the keys for your pre-order. Hang tight for those.

XBLRewards3, Nov 3, 2018
  6. RADIOACTIVxECHO Win User

I also pre-ordered 7 nearly a week ago and still haven’t gotten my 10 keys.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi GDane. There was no offer that awarded for pre-ordering Forza 6. Credits for pre-ordering Forza 7 are only awarded if it was pre-ordered or purchased during the offer period. Since your pre-order was made in June, it does not qualify for the Credits.
    We are looking into the keys for your pre-order. Hang tight for those.
  8. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

My reward points for fora 7 pre order

9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

Hello SubaruWRX522,

Our web team is now reporting that this issue has been resolved. However, our platform team reports that since your purchase was made before being a Rewards member, it was not eligible for this offer. From the FAQ:

How do I win prizes and earn Rewards Credits?

The Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes gives you a chance to win cool prizes by earning virtual ‘keys’ for a Porsche 911 GT2 RS. Each key will give you one play of our instant win game — if the engine starts in the game, you’ll
    win a prize. If not, you can earn more keys by pre-ordering or ordering a digital version of Forza Motorsport 7 from the Xbox Store, sharing via Twitter, or simply visiting the site each
    day. In addition, every key you enter gives you one entry into our Grand Prize Sweepstakes drawing where you could win the Ultimate Game Delivery Experience (ARV: $5,000).

Please note that if you are NOT currently an Xbox Live Rewards member, you must join first before you will be able to claim a prize. Once you’ve signed up to be a member and registered for the promotion, you’ll be able to earn extra plays for visiting the
    site each day and sharing on Twitter. Then once your membership is active (normally within 48 hours), you can come back and get your extra keys for pre-ordering or ordering the game!

10. Hellspawn Death Win User

10 plays for preordering FM7 not showing

Since you preordered before the offer began, your preorder is not eligible.

PRE-ORDER/ORDER THE GAME

Pre-order or order any digital version of Forza Motorsport 7 (includes Standard, Deluxe, and Ultimate Edition) from the Xbox Store between September 18 and October 13 to earn 10 additional keys and 5,000 Rewards Credits. Please note that it can take
    up to 96 hours for your keys from this action to appear on the site. If they haven’t appeared by the end of the contest on October 13, you will have until October 20 to use them.
    it does not say that on the webpage and there is this from the official rules "Pre-order or Purchase the digital format of Forza Motorsport 7 (Standard, Deluxe, or Ultimate Edition):

Pre-order: By October 2, 2017"
Thema:

1. Did not get reward points for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, nor virtual keys for FM7 - Similar Threads - Did reward points

2. Where did the redeem reward button go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the redeem reward button go?: When I tried to redeem my 330 mine coins reward after hitting the point goal, the button to claim the reward seems to have disappeared. cb9a40d8-8fbb-41ad-a75a-0b738f6c8f0e
  3. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  4. Why did Xbox change the reward points system to make it so hard to earn points. Why would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Xbox change the reward points system to make it so hard to earn points. Why would...: Just wondering why the reward system is so bad now. Feels like id have to spend 100 dollars to earn 1 kinda crazy 87cad828-10a5-4104-a0a6-926523cd1bd2
  5. Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?: Did Team Xbox change the order how open and completed Game Pass Quests are listed on the rewards tab? Now they are grouped together as daily, weekly, monthly - with the open quests on top...
  6. Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today: Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today 3aaf809f-482e-44e6-b2e4-503f5ee7d0b5
  7. Did not get reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not get reward points: So i got the TMNT Cowabunga collection and should have git 20 reward points for each pound spent but did not get any how do i get my points 5a91bb74-16fd-492b-945e-fcfc4f798975
  8. Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard: I activated the Forza Horizon 5 reward card and completed 3 achievements, yet the rewards app does not register it completed. Everything else has a green completed check except the EARN AN...
  9. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  10. I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.: What can be done here is the order confirmation numbers Reward:Microsoft Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>Mon 10/15/2018, 9:47 AMHot Deal - $25 Xbox Gift...