Did not get my Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot!

Discus and support Did not get my Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; While i have this addon for halo 5 installed on my xbox, I did not reiceve the REQ Pack in game. Please help? be5527a9-0520-4f26-a5ad-2ba2ce579b2f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tyger Knick88, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Did not get my Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot!

While i have this addon for halo 5 installed on my xbox, I did not reiceve the REQ Pack in game. Please help?

:)

Tyger Knick88, Jun 18, 2018
  2. herr andrew
    herr andrew Guest
    Missing E3 Mixpot

I've yet to receive my Halo 5: Guardians Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot reward for watching E3 on Mixer.

herr andrew, Jun 18, 2018
  3. Jav0r
    Jav0r Guest
    E3 Mixpot 2018

Hello,

I received the codes from Support but didn't receive this one:

E3 2018 MixPot Classic Helmet REQ Pack for Halo 5

Jav0r, Jun 18, 2018
  4. GJChester
    GJChester Guest

They may still be rolling these rewards out, Mine arrived Thursday last week, but over a period of 8 hours for the SUNDAY Show, and the Monday inside Xbox content appeared Friday at 2AM (I'm GMT). The Mixpot FAQ did say it may be up to a week for them
    to be seen on your account.

The FAQ is here-
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ
    but only Microsoft Support staff (not us community ambassadors) can check if you should get the content. Its possible while your accounts were linked you were not signed in, and I think you
    had to watch live not a VOD as they did last year.

GJChester, Jun 19, 2018
  5. GJChester
    GJChester Guest
    GJChester, Jun 19, 2018
  6. well, I did watch it live, not in a vod.

Tyger Knick88, Jun 19, 2018
  7. I also got a few of the other MixPot rewards but this is the only one that happened to not work.

Tyger Knick88, Jun 19, 2018
  8. Did not get my Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot!

Hey Tyger Knick88,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!

XBF SC Jasowh, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Tyger Knick88 Win User

I should have added if you look at
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    it should show if the E3 content has been assigned to you, you will need to be signed in to see the results.
    I also got a few of the other MixPot rewards but this is the only one that happened to not work.
  10. GJChester Win User

They may still be rolling these rewards out, Mine arrived Thursday last week, but over a period of 8 hours for the SUNDAY Show, and the Monday inside Xbox content appeared Friday at 2AM (I'm GMT). The Mixpot FAQ did say it may be up to a week for them
    to be seen on your account.

The FAQ is here-
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ
    but only Microsoft Support staff (not us community ambassadors) can check if you should get the content. Its possible while your accounts were linked you were not signed in, and I think you
    had to watch live not a VOD as they did last year.
  11. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

Hey Tyger Knick88,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  12. Tyger Knick88 Win User

I should have added if you look at
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    it should show if the E3 content has been assigned to you, you will need to be signed in to see the results.
    well, I did watch it live, not in a vod.
  13. GJChester Win User

Thema:

1. Did not get my Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot! - Similar Threads - Did Halo Classic

2. Why did Microsoft send me a regular elite 2 controller after I sent in my broken halo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did Microsoft send me a regular elite 2 controller after I sent in my broken halo...: my Halo edition elite 2 controller started having issues a month or two ago so I finally decided to send it in for repairs before the warranty ran up, however I was sent a normal elite 2...
  3. Did not receive Halo Twitch Drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive Halo Twitch Drop: Hi I watched the whole HCS Halo championships on the weekend on twitch and got all my twitch drops but the Gladiators Edge Armor Coating. I claimed all my drops and did not see that one. I hear...
  4. Why did Halo MCC uninstall its self on my PC???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Halo MCC uninstall its self on my PC???: Yesterday an update for Halo 3 MCC on PC failed to install and when I came back to my computer today, the whole game (100GB) had uninstalled, what is going on? This seems very shady, not only do...
  5. I did not receive the package voices of halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive the package voices of halo 5 guardians: I did not receive the package voices of halo 5 guardians 3e08d8bb-121a-424a-9863-b6576c584091
  6. I did not receive the package voices of halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive the package voices of halo 5 guardians: I did not receive the package voices of halo 5 guardians 41d74895-8e31-49e0-bbc6-d8055aee982b
  7. Did not receive Halo 5 helmet req pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Halo 5 helmet req pack: I did not receive helmet req pack for watching e3. 298b2a1f-3982-434a-97c2-76da8ba51ba7
  8. Did not recieved my Halo 5 voice of war pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recieved my Halo 5 voice of war pack: Did not receive Voices of War Pack Halo 5 Guardians; I watch in Mixer Halo Channel 3980f608-c6a9-4a5b-b994-05c83ca7cb01
  9. I saw the transition of the end of the "halo" championship and I did not recieve the war ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I saw the transition of the end of the "halo" championship and I did not recieve the war ...: hello I was watching the transmission of the halo in "mixer" and I do not recieve the pack of voices of war as you had announced d4b49b8a-53d6-4bdd-bf34-fbe85da8e96d
  10. No recibi mi pack de voces de Halo 5, I did not receive my pack of voices from Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No recibi mi pack de voces de Halo 5, I did not receive my pack of voices from Halo 5: Hola que tal, no recibí mi pack de voces de halo 5, esto me di cuenta ya que a mi hermano si se los concedieron y a mi no, me percate de esto ya que como soy estudiante no juego mas que fines de...