Did not get credit for successful games

Discus and support Did not get credit for successful games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Guys: Yesterday I was playing in the solitaire challenges and successfully completed two games - one expert and one hard and as there was some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonaZZ, Jun 10, 2018.

1. LeonaZZ
    LeonaZZ Guest

Hey Guys: Yesterday I was playing in the solitaire challenges and successfully completed two games - one expert and one hard and as there was some issue with MS Solitaire it did not give me credit for those. Not a big deal, but not very satisfying either!
    Just kvetching.

LeonaD

:)

LeonaZZ, Jun 10, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Did not get credit for games purchased since July

Hello TMuss,

From the FAQ:

What content can I earn a % back on purchases for?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify towards your MyVIP Star Rank and % back on purchases, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes,
    movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, subscriptions like EA Access and Xbox Game Pass, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points
    or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Since your purchases in September were all pre-orders, they did not qualify for MyVIP payback. Additionally, you cannot get awarded for both an offer and MyVIP. Your purchase of Infinite Minigolf in August went towards the Summer Spotlight offer, so it did
    not award Credits. Your other purchase that month was a consumable, so it did not award MyVIP payback.

XBLRewards8, Jun 10, 2018
  3. TMuss
    TMuss Guest

I purchased 3 games via the XBox in-system store in September as well as 1 in August but they are not showing up in the statements nor have I received credit for them. I'm a 5 Star VIP so I should be receiving 10% on the purchases. The statement was last
    updated in July of this year.

TMuss, Jun 10, 2018
  4. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Payed for Gamepass not working.

Did you get an email confirming that the purchase was successful?

Nathan
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Did not get credits after purchaseslik

Hi KMKing. To qualify, you had to purchase each movie individually as pictured on the offer page. Also, the FAQ stated that bundles do not qualify.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello TMuss,

From the FAQ:

What content can I earn a % back on purchases for?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify towards your MyVIP Star Rank and % back on purchases, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes,
    movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, subscriptions like EA Access and Xbox Game Pass, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points
    or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Since your purchases in September were all pre-orders, they did not qualify for MyVIP payback. Additionally, you cannot get awarded for both an offer and MyVIP. Your purchase of Infinite Minigolf in August went towards the Summer Spotlight offer, so it did
    not award Credits. Your other purchase that month was a consumable, so it did not award MyVIP payback.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Refund

Hello Robbie

If you have tried to get a refund and was successful and not got it. You can
    contact us
    they can help go over if the refund was successful and let you know if any issues. If you pre ordered with Microsoft currency you get charged right away. If you pre-ordered with a credit/debit card you get charged 10 days before release of the
    game.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox forum team
  8. RacoonPete Win User

Ok Bioware time for a credit bonus for the 4 player co-op mode.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

15,000 credits per game. So it takes me about 4 complete games or 2 hours to get enough for a Spectre pack and that's assuming I don't waste 20,000 on a Veteran before I get 60,000.

I wants munny!

[/quote]That's why I've begun Silver as my default difficulty. You get 30,000 credits per game. Or sometimes 29,500. I think the difference is time bonus. Gold is 60,000. But I've only been successful once in Gold
Thema:

1. Did not get credit for successful games - Similar Threads - Did credit successful

2. I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...: My card keeps getting monthly charges somehow and I want it to please stop and how do I get any of my money back for what I did not approve of. 3f5ab2d9-65aa-452d-aca7-142746911de0
  3. My Credit Card was charged for 39,99 $ but I did not purchase anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Credit Card was charged for 39,99 $ but I did not purchase anything: My Credit cars was charged without buying anything! Please make a credit for 39,99 $. 6f02209e-fd21-459b-8183-d9a56ddf9af9
  4. I have been charged $165.00 and do not have a subscription how did you get my credit card...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $165.00 and do not have a subscription how did you get my credit card...: You have charged me $165.00 and I do not have a subscription please put this money back into my credit card or I will have to contact the bank to assist. Judy Robinson...
  5. We made a purchase of robux but it did not credit our acct is there a way to find out which...

in XBoX on Windows
    We made a purchase of robux but it did not credit our acct is there a way to find out which...: Is there a way to find out which acct a robux purchase was submitted to? 12740cb2-6e53-48ad-8e3f-3e66cd485bb3
  6. Successfully change my GamerTag and charged my credit card but it did not change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Successfully change my GamerTag and charged my credit card but it did not change.: Successfully change my GamerTag and charged my credit card but it did not change? I thought it will automatically applies the change. What happened? 9a9643d0-4d84-41a1-bdfe-5f1da0d1616b
  7. Un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito que no hice[A charge to my credit card that I did not make]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito que no hice[A charge to my credit card that I did not make]: Buenas tardes,quiero preguntar por que aparecio un cargo a mi tarjeta de credito que no autorize de Microsoft y que no me fue notificado de dicho movimiento [Translation - Good afternoon, I want...
  8. Freedom Rewards "Free Ride" Mission - Did Not Receive Credit for April 2018

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom Rewards "Free Ride" Mission - Did Not Receive Credit for April 2018: I did not receive the 1,000 Rewards Credits and 2 MyVIP gems for completing the "free ride" mission under Freedom Rewards for the month of April. I played Lies of Astaroth, Tera and Fable Fortune...
  9. Did not receive credit for febuary movie promotion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Did not receive credit for febuary movie promotion: There was a promo for buying 5 Oscar movies on sale for 4.99 and getting $25 back. I have not been credited with the money even though I bought the movies within the stipulated time frame. Has...
  10. Microsoft Rewards - Triple Feature Mission - Did Not Received Credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Rewards - Triple Feature Mission - Did Not Received Credit: I did not receive the 1,000 Rewards Credit and 5MyVIP Gems for completing the Triple Feature mission, for the month of January. According to the MyMission FAQ's, the Rewards Credit and MyVIP Gems...