Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?

Discus and support Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi title says it all i want my purchased game Microsoft still have the code saved if I don’t get it will be angry d73a241b-061a-4f3c-9461-57c14010c0be Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Me1648, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Me1648
    Me1648 Guest

Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?

Hi title says it all i want my purchased game Microsoft still have the code saved if I don’t get it will be angry

:)

Me1648, Mar 24, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Where did you purchase the code?
  3. SladeWilson519 Win User

"Can't launch <game_name>"

Hi. Okay, so my issue is similar, but not exactly the same. Two days ago, I redeemed a Microsoft gift card, then bought Resident Evil: Code Veronica X first, because of it's memory. It took the entirety of 6 hours for one gigabyte!!! I had also bought Resident
    Evil 4 (both are for the 360, mind you, and I went to a friends house with my hard drive to do this) which was pending at the time. Then me and my friend went to my house, which does not have Internet (yet!!!) and left my hard drive there to download Resident
    Evil 4. Unfortunately, his brother did not log onto my profile, and also turned the 360 off. So when we returned the next day, we downloaded it, which also took several hours. Then, I returned home, which has no Internet, and put my hard drive in. I tried
    to launch R.E:Code Veronica, and a screen popped up reading Xbox Stores at the top, and it said "Can not launch R.E: Code Veronica." No error code. it did the same for resident evil 4. Now, I have several other games on the hard drive, and it never did this.
    So I called my friend, who said to move it to a flash drive. I did for both games, with no results. So I naturally moved them back. I repeatedly pressed each game, every time with the same result. What do I do?
  4. LeGaNd KiLlAa Win User

Resident Evil 1-4 Games For 360??

i agree mate but i rekon they should bring out:

resident evil zero

resident evil 1

resident evil 2

resident evil 3 nemesis

resident evil 4 (which is already out for like 1840 microsoft points)

resident evil outbreak #1

resident evil outbreak #2

resident evil outbreak #3

resident evil code veronica x (which is now out for like 1840 microsoft points)

resident evil survivor 2 (code veronica)

resident evil umbrella co-operation

judge dreed

s.w.a.t

crash bandicoot (is the number 1 that should be out!)

could go on forever mate they should revamp every 1 and upgrade all the old classics to the consoles we have today
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

i need friends

---

Hello "BizarroMantis" :)

---

Silent Hill 2 is awesome, but my #1 favorite Silent Hill game ever is Silent Hill 3 (which I didn't play until I got this HD Collection because I never owned a PS2, just the Original Xbox. I played Silent Hill 2 on the Original Xbox and I didn't play it
    in the HD Collection). My #2 favorite is Silent Hill 1 and my #3 favorite is Silent Hill 2. Silent Hill 4: The Room was just " okay " to me and I lost interest in playing in about half-way through the game; I played it on my Original Xbox. Silent Hill Homecoming
    was better than Silent Hill 4: The Room but no where as good as 3, 1, and 2. I never play Silent Hill Downpour but I heard it was better than Silent Hill Homecoming :)

---

Personally, I found the Silent Hill series to be scarier than the Resident Evil series because Silent Hill was psychological / supernatural where as Resident Evil was more about being in your face / overwhelming scary. I love the Resident Evil series, but
    to me the franchise went down hill with Resident Evil 4 which basically was a shooting gallery. Resident Evil 2 is my #1 favorite game in the series from the PS1 followed by the Resident Evil 1 Remake on the Nintendo Gamecube / the original Resident Evil
    for the PS1. Resident Evil 3 Nemesis for the PS1 is next on that list of favorites followed by Resident Evil: Code Veronica X on the Sega Dreamcast :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

This is getting ridiculous with the amount of remastered games

Hello "cheesyhunter1" :)

I hope that Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, and Resident Evil Code Veronica are included in those because Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6 were shooting gallaries.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "cheesyhunter1" :)
Thema:

1. Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Did code resident

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. I want to know when did this code was redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know when did this code was redeemed: XBOX 1 month ultimate code [mod removed] i want to know when did this code was redeemed, need exact time and date please 4f15dc54-0932-4c17-a161-96aab8b99ae0
  4. says code i received was used previuosly uploaded but did not have windows 10 now i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    says code i received was used previuosly uploaded but did not have windows 10 now i have...: i cannot upload microsoft flight simulator 40th edition. I had tried to upload with windows 7 Told by microsoft need windows 10 purchased and uploaded it now it will not accept code says "used"....
  5. How did I get a code violation for my freedom of speech on my video clip yesterday and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get a code violation for my freedom of speech on my video clip yesterday and I...: why did Iget suspended for freedom of speech over my comment about some clip of a another hacker cheating but yet you do nothing to sony for modified versions or account tampering as well as...
  6. I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged...: I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged into xbox live both on the website and in minecraft 5bd3fc2b-125d-455d-94e9-5d9afea85b15
  7. Redeemed game code for PC via Xbox app , this did not work, trying to access via Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed game code for PC via Xbox app , this did not work, trying to access via Microsoft...: I purchased Ori and am unable to access the game via the Xbox app. Every time I do so it gives me a sad face :( I would like to try to download it another way but it says the code has been...
  8. I did everything to fix error code 0x800700e7 what can I do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did everything to fix error code 0x800700e7 what can I do.: I tried reinstalling some games but it says that there was a problem with the network but when I checked the network status and connection everything is up to date and working properly do I need a...
  9. Did not receive code for free Minecraft Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive code for free Minecraft Java: Split from this thread. I went through these steps and the only Get button is the one that requires a subscription. Did anyone have luck getting it for free? 9d95ad4d-196c-4de4-8d08-a21b4ff3a06c
  10. Did not receive code for free Minecraft Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive code for free Minecraft Java: I have had Minecraft Bedrock for years now and with the new launcher I could finally get Java on my Windows 11 (way laggier than 10 but better mail app at least) but I never received a code to get...