Did Microsoft steal my money?

Discus and support Did Microsoft steal my money? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pnce got the 100 dollar pack with all of the add ons for Injustice 2 and Mortal Kombat 11 on sale. I had it for a long time and all of a sudden it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NimaFarnad, Sep 18, 2020.

1. NimaFarnad
    NimaFarnad Guest

I pnce got the 100 dollar pack with all of the add ons for Injustice 2 and Mortal Kombat 11 on sale. I had it for a long time and all of a sudden it disappeared. I couldn’t find it any where on the store, internet, or youtube. I also got a game called
    Jump Force. I was really close to getting every acheivement and yesterday, I wasn’t allowed to play it because my xbox said I had to buy it again. Did Microsoft just steal my money?

:)

NimaFarnad, Sep 18, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. You have to reach out to
    support.xbox.com
    if you are having issues with your purchased items.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and validate your transaction for the game. You should see the order stated as “completed”. Once confirmed, simply sign out both on Xbox App and Microsoft Store App then restart your PC before trying to reinstall the game.
  4. PhoenixDown Win User

Microsoft is stealing my money

You cannot turn off auto-renewal by email. Those emails don't ask you if you want to turn it off, they're just to inform you that you're going to be charged. The only way to turn off auto-renewal is to call customer support.
  5. SLICK SLEEZY863 Win User

This *** happens to me and they took ym money and the time I paid for so what part of that doesn't say free money?
  6. Z Roach Returns Win User

billing questions are best handled by phone support. I know you would prefer to give a kidney than deal with phone support but they are best equipped to handle your situation quickly.
Thema:

1. Did Microsoft steal my money? - Similar Threads - Did Microsoft steal

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  4. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  5. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  6. Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?: My son just recently got an Xbox and we downloaded Fornite, however I was not there when he went to open the game on the console and it looks like a whole new Fortnite account was created for him....
  7. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  8. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  9. How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...: i need to n igrate my Xbox account to ps5 for gta5 for my son any no how I can’t remember lol 93848b1a-9899-4f12-816f-041f4fc2c572
  10. Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft: i’ve read so many forums and tried multiple things, reached out many times. Microsoft has no history of me owning minecraft yet i’ve been playing consistently on the same account for 6 years....