Did Microsoft Enforcement target me because of my religion?

Discus and support Did Microsoft Enforcement target me because of my religion? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since xbox enforcement has no way to contact them I'm posting this here to have it addressed. My gamerpic has been suspended and I need a justifiable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rebel ice, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Rebel ice
    Rebel ice Guest

Since xbox enforcement has no way to contact them I'm posting this here to have it addressed. My gamerpic has been suspended and I need a justifiable reason for it. My gamerpic was the Jerusalem cross, a religious symbol that I have been using for months
    now, but yesterday 9/24/18 it suddenly became a problem? So my question is, is microsoft purposely preventing me from having a religious symbol as my gamerpic because its a christian symbol or would it be the same for all religious symbols?

Anyone who wants to check that the cross is not linked to any hate group or extremists may use this link:
    (Mod removed - Remove link)

:)

Rebel ice, Sep 25, 2018
  2. L33ROY 4
    L33ROY 4 Guest

hi,

My sons account is saying he can't use mic because of an enforcement. He hasn't done anything and have a sneaky suspicion his mum has been reporting him as she did it to my other son. How can I prevent and or stop this from happening again? And unblock it
    now? As she will continue to target him because she can..

thanks

L33ROY 4, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Jencheer101
    Jencheer101 Guest
    Xbox one permanent suspenion Account theft/ Solicitation

I was hacked. I contacted Microsoft and after a few they did recover my account but when I got on I saw a permanent ban. I thought to myself that this was the hacker and so I contacted Microsoft/ Enforcement team to resolve it. The case review was upheld
    because it was on my account and Microsoft cannot help me because enforcement team is their own team. I really want my account that I've had over 6 years and spent a lot of money on.

Jencheer101, Sep 25, 2018
  4. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

Hello Rebel,

Enforcement actions are handled at the Xbox Enforcement website.

Referenced here at the Code of Conduct, controversial religious content, which is determined by the team, is investigated into.

It is best to sign in at the site, and review the action itself there.

This would be the way of contact to that team.

We thank you for your feedback!

XBF Javier R, Sep 25, 2018
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Rebel,

Enforcement actions are handled at the Xbox Enforcement website.

Referenced here at the Code of Conduct, controversial religious content, which is determined by the team, is investigated into.

It is best to sign in at the site, and review the action itself there.

This would be the way of contact to that team.

We thank you for your feedback!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

The enforcement team do not target any player, ambassador or not. They only would have suspended you if you did something to violate the code of conduct, not because you are were an ambassador.
  7. XBF Amber M Win User

Will I get enforced for this?

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In relation to getting a ban or suspension by the Enforcement team for making a 'joke club' about a something that may be construed as being for people of a certain religion, it would be in
    your best interest to review the Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers as it does cover the subject of religion. Any violation of the Code of Conduct
    may be taken into consideration by the Enforcement team and be subject to an enforcement action.

Hope this helps you out.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox enforcement are targeting me 👌🏻

All information about suspensions are found here:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

If you have been exhibiting negative behavior on Xbox Live for the past few days or weeks, any reports submitted against your account could have been reviewed by XBLPET by now. Consecutive suspensions often result in longer sentences.

Unfortunately, the forums will be unable to help you any further than this, as nobody has access to your Enforcement records, and the Enforcement team does not post here.
  9. Farscape247 Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Map Removed

Religion starts wars simple fact. I renounced my religion years ago and now I believe in nothing. My kids are not religious as I don't want them part of an archaic system. But don't get me wrong I will not judge a person by there religion.
Thema:

1. Did Microsoft Enforcement target me because of my religion? - Similar Threads - Did Microsoft Enforcement

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  4. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  5. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  6. Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?: My son just recently got an Xbox and we downloaded Fornite, however I was not there when he went to open the game on the console and it looks like a whole new Fortnite account was created for him....
  7. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  8. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  9. How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...: i need to n igrate my Xbox account to ps5 for gta5 for my son any no how I can’t remember lol 93848b1a-9899-4f12-816f-041f4fc2c572
  10. Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft: i’ve read so many forums and tried multiple things, reached out many times. Microsoft has no history of me owning minecraft yet i’ve been playing consistently on the same account for 6 years....