Did Microsoft change the party overlay to make it more to the corner of the screen?

Discus and support Did Microsoft change the party overlay to make it more to the corner of the screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got on and the party overlay seems a little different than it was yesterday. Did it change?? 6477a73d-b3e2-498d-9b46-da2b4ccfdb97 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tangozook, May 16, 2020.

1. tangozook
    tangozook Guest

Did Microsoft change the party overlay to make it more to the corner of the screen?

I just got on and the party overlay seems a little different than it was yesterday. Did it change??

:)

tangozook, May 16, 2020
  2. Blueheart14 Win User

It's the new update for the MK 2 operating system on Xbox one consoles the update you have noticed is a bug fix for the issues they have been having with party overlay and party chats
  3. wolfheart517 Win User

Will you have an example of the events? It seems the same to me
  4. DA Chris3776 Win User

Yes, in fact they did update it if you have the insider club this was here 2-3 weeks ago, but for today they launched it for the non-insiders. Hopefully I got to answer your question. :)
  5. xDANGERxDAVEx Win User

Mixer Overlay On Xbox

The big Mixer Overlay panel is a lot of annoying often hiding on the screen where you need to see it. And when it moves again it bothers in something else. The panel could be smaller or better devised, that's true.
    I just think the option to make it transparent would be nice. Even just a little red dot in the corner of the screen would be neat. The overlay is just so..........there.
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

How do I turn off. Voice box notification in xbox one?

Hi, I know those overlays are sometimes frustrating but you can disable them. When in a party bring up the party menu and there is a toggle halfway down the screen labeled "Voice Overlay" just disable this toggle and the overlay will not longer display.
Thema:

1. Did Microsoft change the party overlay to make it more to the corner of the screen? - Similar Threads - Did Microsoft change

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  4. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  5. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  6. Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?: My son just recently got an Xbox and we downloaded Fornite, however I was not there when he went to open the game on the console and it looks like a whole new Fortnite account was created for him....
  7. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  8. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  9. How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...: i need to n igrate my Xbox account to ps5 for gta5 for my son any no how I can’t remember lol 93848b1a-9899-4f12-816f-041f4fc2c572
  10. Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft: i’ve read so many forums and tried multiple things, reached out many times. Microsoft has no history of me owning minecraft yet i’ve been playing consistently on the same account for 6 years....