Did Microsoft buy Activision Blizzard officially if so what are they doing about it ?

Discus and support Did Microsoft buy Activision Blizzard officially if so what are they doing about it ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; January 18, 2022 Microsoft announced its intent to acquire Activision Blizzard for $68.7 billion in cash... (Source: Any News outlet/ Google) If they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ADH8, Nov 30, 2022.

1. ADH8
    ADH8 Guest

Did Microsoft buy Activision Blizzard officially if so what are they doing about it ?

January 18, 2022 Microsoft announced its intent to acquire Activision Blizzard for $68.7 billion in cash... (Source: Any News outlet/ Google)

If they have "Officially" bought it.. will they be adding better "Call of Duty" Activision Support ? As currently there is 0 real life agents active for help with serious issues/ account help as it's ALL FaQ only can't tell you how many times I've been linked to "https://support.activision.com/options" which does nothing isn't only FaQ not real people....

And will they be adding Activision Blizzard games to NVIDIA GeForce Now (Cloud Gaming) ? As Blizzard banned this... any cloud based gaming is banable via the ToS due to the company being 10 years behind.....

Reason I ask this is I'm not rich I can't afford 2 PC's I can only afford 1 intel £5000 PC and would like to be able to cloud stream my games to a mid/ low laptop not buy another high end PC/ Laptop due to 10 year old ToS rules which perm bans you I've seen...

:)

2. Tezzerrific Win User

na, I don't touch that shovelware product. My PC is a real beast now, took me a while but glad I did upgrade, everything runs soooooo good.

It was touch and go, was about to buy a series X then gpu prices came down, thank the heavens now i don't need that useless console lol.
  3. ADH8 Win User

Bought it whilst in Lockdown... Covid price on top :)
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

and where are you getting £5000 for a PC, lol they are cheap now especially as GPU prices have crashed completely.
  5. ngocphi Win User

You need farscape's Nintendo switch pro he got 50 of them muahah matches ps5 specs
  6. ngocphi Win User

Or you can simply buy a console for. 500 bucks and forget about requirements

And right now the purchase is delayed due to sony delaying the process to get an indefinite promise to have cod on ps consoles

So.much it may not even get approved since EU seems.to be only taking Sony's data which is projections rather then real data

MS.uses real numbers vs sony which quotes a gaming industry numbers who doesnt know where those numbers are coming from

EU loves one monoply over fair competition
Thema:

1. Did Microsoft buy Activision Blizzard officially if so what are they doing about it ? - Similar Threads - Did Microsoft buy

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  4. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  5. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  6. Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?: My son just recently got an Xbox and we downloaded Fornite, however I was not there when he went to open the game on the console and it looks like a whole new Fortnite account was created for him....
  7. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  8. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  9. How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...: i need to n igrate my Xbox account to ps5 for gta5 for my son any no how I can’t remember lol 93848b1a-9899-4f12-816f-041f4fc2c572
  10. Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft: i’ve read so many forums and tried multiple things, reached out many times. Microsoft has no history of me owning minecraft yet i’ve been playing consistently on the same account for 6 years....